• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’re staying at POP and going to HS in the morning. What time should we get in line for the Skyliner to be some of the first on?

If we’re super close to the front of the line will we most likely get in to HS before 10am? I’ve never done Uber/Lyft so I don’t really want to make things more complicated by trying it for the first time at Disney. I’m not worried about being early to ride rides, just to try for a BG at 10am.

Thanks for the help! We’re spending our 20th Anniversary tomorrow at Galaxy’s Edge and we’re super excited!
Be in line before 8 is what most folks are saying. Have a great time!

Can someone confirm that the walkway along Buena Vista Drive from the Speedway that people mention still exists? I only ask because when looking at it in Google Street View, the walkway isn't there as of February (according to the image capture date, anyway). If you pull into the gas station entrance or Epcot Resort Blvd on Street View, you can see where it used to be thanks to earlier image captures.

Has the walkway been redone since then?

I will be arriving on Friday, and using the walkway Saturday and Sunday. We chose to stay at the Yacht Club for our Disney Quickie just to see SW:GE just so we could utilize this walkway :)

Last edited:
We’re staying at POP and going to HS in the morning. What time should we get in line for the Skyliner to be some of the first on?

If we’re super close to the front of the line will we most likely get in to HS before 10am? I’ve never done Uber/Lyft so I don’t really want to make things more complicated by trying it for the first time at Disney. I’m not worried about being early to ride rides, just to try for a BG at 10am.

Thanks for the help! We’re spending our 20th Anniversary tomorrow at Galaxy’s Edge and we’re super excited!

Oh my gawds, that's awesome have a great time!

Find out from the front desk when the Skyliner gets running and be there before it starts, I heard from a friend that their tends to be a line for it when she stayed a Pop a few weeks ago!

Did you walk through the Boardwalk or a different walking path? Did you have to go through the hotel at all? Sorry, I'm just not familiar with the area and this is our October plan.

What Carolyn said is correct. Just go over the bridge toward the Boardwalk and use that path. No need to go into any hotels.

Monday we drove over from OKW. We are a group of 8. We got the the parking line around 9. There was a huge line at the parking gate. By the time we were parked and in the park at 930 they had closed the mmrr Line due to It being too long into the courtyard. We went to sdd. Got in line at 9:40. We were on sdd at 10. Amazingly, one of the 20 somethings who had never seen the app until Sunday, but I practiced everyone up on Sunday, got bg 16 while on the ride. We walked back to mmrr and were there right when they reopened the line. The line took about 50 min. We got off right as they got to bg 16 so we went right to rotr. I am so glad they implemented to preselection of your group. It made it possible for large groups to succeed.

Not sure if this has been answered but too many pages to read through😁
‘Can multiple people try getting a BG using the same MDE account? My sons don’t have their own but we have both been on my account before trying to get FP. My SIL and I each have an account so the plan was for her 4 to log into her account and my 4 into mine. Just want to make sure this will work. Thanks!

Not sure if this has been answered but too many pages to read through😁
‘Can multiple people try getting a BG using the same MDE account? My sons don’t have their own but we have both been on my account before trying to get FP. My SIL and I each have an account so the plan was for her 4 to log into her account and my 4 into mine. Just want to make sure this will work. Thanks!
as long as you see them on your family and friends list everyone can log into the same MDE and try. Once one of you gets it the others will see an error message
Also no need to read through all the pages, read post 1 and 2 for tips

Are any of the rides open at that time? If not, should we consider queuing up for a ride? Which one?
please read back a couple of pages as this has been asked and answered multiple times.
Yes some attractions are open that early, consistently it's been MMRR and SDD, the others might be open or not. In any case the decision to open an attraction early is done day of by each operations team

What time are parking lots opening now? What time can you line up? Not going until Nov I know this can change. I had a plan of arriving about 9am but now it looks like that might be to late beat some of the early crowds.

What time are parking lots opening now? What time can you line up? Not going until Nov I know this can change. I had a plan of arriving about 9am but now it looks like that might be to late beat some of the early crowds.

They open at 9am. We watched it from temp check line all the cars following Disney security to the parking spots. First skyliner arrived at 908am. We walked form boardwalk.

I would make reservations at boardwalk for breakfast. We were on Mickey railroad and slinky’s by 1015am.

They open at 9am. We watched it from temp check line all the cars following Disney security to the parking spots. First skyliner arrived at 908am. We walked form boardwalk.

Thanks, So getting there around 830 would be a good plan. or Would taking the bus be better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter