• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got it, but got group 91 and one of our group members who is attached to our reservation was, for some reason, not available as an option to get a pass for. Do they ever even get through 91 groups?
You should be able to get help from the CM under the blue umbrella to add your friend.
Enjoy the ride!

Last edited:
lol, I just got a push notification on the app (I have a HS park res tomorrow) saying "you may join the VQ and 10, 1, or 4pm for Rise of the Resistance, there is no need to arrive to the park early"

Sorry Disney, but that's some *insert naughty word that I'm not allowed to type on here*

It is all relative @osufeth24 as to what early means. I think for the average guest that Disney is trying to reach, early is "no need to arrive at 7 AM" just swing by around 9 AM - 9:45 AM to start the panic reloading to get a Boarding Group at 10 AM. Just 🦆 🦆ing now.

Dave

Any explanation for this? When I get to the page where you select your party, it lists everyone that’s ever been tied to MDE, even though they’ve been removed from MDE (they don’t show when I click the usual Friends/Family outside of VQ). FYI, I brought a lot of family on a trip last Nov, like 20 people. So, I have to search thru a list of 30 people to find my family of 6 😩 I’ve signed in/out and it still shows everyone.

We got it, but got group 91 and one of our group members who is attached to our reservation was, for some reason, not available as an option to get a pass for. Do they ever even get through 91 groups?
I was 94 back in January and I was called. It must be doing well today because BGs lasted so long. Good luck!! Please tell us if you ride.

Any explanation for this? When I get to the page where you select your party, it lists everyone that’s ever been tied to MDE, even though they’ve been removed from MDE (they don’t show when I click the usual Friends/Family outside of VQ). FYI, I brought a lot of family on a trip last Nov, like 20 people. So, I have to search thru a list of 30 people to find my family of 6 😩 I’ve signed in/out and it still shows everyone.
All your people that you've ever had on mde don't really go away, IT has a way to hide them, but with this new iteration of the vq the entire list is showing for whatever reason
What you can do is rename the people traveling now so they are at the top of the list which is in alphabetical order

Last edited:
OK that should be an easy fix to add the member of your group that got missed. The Disney Guest Experience Teams (GET) (blue umbrellas and shirts) can make this fix.

This has been happening since Wednesday, dropping or missing some valid members that should have been added. Just to confirm: was this person in the park or entered the park today?

Dave

yes, she was in the park and with us. They went over to the person under the blue umbrella and he took care of it. Right now we are over by RnRc, but last we checked was an hour ago and they were boarding groups 57-61

yes, she was in the park and with us. They went over to the person under the blue umbrella and he took care of it. Right now we are over by RnRc, but last we checked was an hour ago and they were boarding groups 57-61
Great update, my fingers crossed that you get to your BG number. You still have at least 2 hours to get there.

Dave

Great update, my fingers crossed that you get to your BG number. You still have at least 2 hours to get there.

Dave

We did not get to ride. They got through group 83 and then the ride went down. We got an alert telling us they couldn’t accommodate us today. Maybe on our November trip! Overall it was a great day, though! Just about every ride was walk-on even if the wait times posted were 15-20 minutes.

So we are at Saratoga springs and going to HS tomorrow. On the digital signs it says the buses for HS run from 9:30am. Is that accurate? How do we make sure we are in the park by then? I’ve heard the cars are lined up outside too so if we Uber that wouldn’t work either right?

I actually removed 6 people from “My Friends & Family List” using MDE under my profile. I just had to make sure that their magic bands / cards were marked as inactive before I could remove them. Super easy. You might not want to do this if you plan to travel with them again, and instead rename your party so they appear at the top of your list just like the PP said.

So we are at Saratoga springs and going to HS tomorrow. On the digital signs it says the buses for HS run from 9:30am. Is that accurate? How do we make sure we are in the park by then? I’ve heard the cars are lined up outside too so if we Uber that wouldn’t work either right?

We didn’t go in to the park until later, but we had breakfast at Chef Mickey’s and took the bus to MK. MK opened at 9 and the buses weren’t supposed to show up until 8:30, but we got on a bus by 8:15 and were at the Contemporary by 8:45. I know they start running them half hour before each park opens, so 9:30 sounds correct. I’d show up earlier just in case, though, because I do think they’re showing up before schedule. Good luck!

I actually removed 6 people from “My Friends & Family List” using MDE under my profile. I just had to make sure that their magic bands / cards were marked as inactive before I could remove them. Super easy. You might not want to do this if you plan to travel with them again, and instead rename your party so they appear at the top of your list just like the PP said.
There's a glitch in the vq side of things where people that you've removed still show up

All your people that you've ever had on mde don't really go away, IT has a way to hide them, but with this new iteration of the vq the entire list is showing for whatever reason
What you can do is rename the people traveling now so they are at the top of the list which is in alphabetical order
oh my gosh...this is brilliant! Thank you! I've been stressing about this---I just changed their names so I can now easily choose my party when I'm freaking out at 10am.

yulilin3--In a perfect world--If I had a million dollars---I would love if you could manage my life for me---and I'd hire Rteetz to delete my life once I became too exhausted and was ready to move on and join the Force...

We didn’t go in to the park until later, but we had breakfast at Chef Mickey’s and took the bus to MK. MK opened at 9 and the buses weren’t supposed to show up until 8:30, but we got on a bus by 8:15 and were at the Contemporary by 8:45. I know they start running them half hour before each park opens, so 9:30 sounds correct. I’d show up earlier just in case, though, because I do think they’re showing up before schedule. Good luck!
OT I'm sorry but I thought they weren't doing Chef Mickey's so I'm now excited but terrified - is it still a buffet? Just booked it! How safe did you feel?

OT I'm sorry but I thought they weren't doing Chef Mickey's so I'm now excited but terrified - is it still a buffet? Just booked it! How safe did you feel?
It’s family style and there are no characters, but the food was good! We have felt very safe the entire time we’ve been here. More than the grocery stores in our hometown

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter