• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like your BG (10) has been called enjoy your experience. And don't forget to report back here to share your non spoiler update.

Dave

My 15-year-old with a fast fingers got a through first. They’re just the two of us that were trying. I just watched the home screen and right when it hit 10 we clicked join and my son got thru first. Definitely practice from home!!

They went super fast this morning. I’d say within 5-10 seconds. We got one Sunday but didn’t today. We got backup group 78 at 2pm but I don’t know if we will go back if it happens to be called

I was playing along from home and it seemed like they went fast, like 10 seconds. I wouldn't have got one.
DH and I missed it too. I've only tried a handful of times lately - I think one out of three I tried I got through once. DH never has yet for the 10 am. Seems to go way faster than it did in January.
(Time to start warming up those fingers more before we go. Asked DD to re-download the app today because in real-time I think it's either she or DD13 who is gonna get it LOL)

That's the first time that I remembered to do it in a while that I didn't get one. At least, ever since I changed non-attendees on this trip to last names that begin with Z. I would've got in at 2pm today but someone else mentioned backup boarding groups so I don't know if it would've been one of those.

I checked before making my previous post and it was 64, no range. Seeing as how they're open til 8 I'd say it's likely (hopefully for those there) that more groups will get called.

I’ve read all the tips and I’m hoping to snag a BG tomorrow morning! Currently staying at Pop and considering Skyliner and lining up at 8:45am for it. Does that sound reasonable? Thanks

I’ve read all the tips and I’m hoping to snag a BG tomorrow morning! Currently staying at Pop and considering Skyliner and lining up at 8:45am for it. Does that sound reasonable? Thanks

someone on pop thread was in line at 8:20 and was lucky to get into the park around 9:45 today so might want to be a bit earlier. The skyliner didn’t start until 9:05 and the line was long at 8:20 and long again at CBR for the second leg of the trip. Then they had to walk away from the park to get in a very long line at the temp check.

someone on pop thread was in line at 8:20 and was lucky to get into the park around 9:45 today so might want to be a bit earlier. The skyliner didn’t start until 9:05 and the line was long at 8:20 and long again at CBR for the second leg of the trip. Then they had to walk away from the park to get in a very long line at the temp check.
I think that was me! 8:45 will be way too late. You will be standing back at the 50s buildings. You’ll want to get there by 8. I’ve noticed people are lining up earlier every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter