Reading, seeing and hearing Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did some trip shopping today.

Bought a pink top, some travel sized things, anti-bacterial recloseable packaged wipes, and junk like that.

I went on a wild-goose chase looking for inkjet window cling paper, never found it.

I will hit the Dollar General tomorrow to find those cheapy rain ponchos.

I am really going to start packing some of this stuff, so that I will have it ready to go and can add the rest later.

:hourglass

Kim, download Adobe Photoshop album (it is free). That should help. It will ask if you want to download pix and even aerase from your memory card after copied over.

Quick drive by..... :moped:

YAK!!!!! WHAT??!!!!! You're NOT going to TOT?????

to......not on!!!

I don't do elevators. I know you read my TR.....so you should already know that. I hold the stuff! So I'm going to hold the stuff!! So bring your stuff....just make sure it fits in the fanny pack!!!
:teeth:

Mark/MM/Shelby....great pics!

S-T - I'll be sure to give you a re-cap! In Canadian!

Trying to catch up on AR. I too Love, love, love that show! I taped it and have been watching in 6 parts. Why does my family keep interrupting me when a very important show is on....tape!! I would love to see Kentucky do well too.

Off to get my meet Zzzzz's

Nitey night Vikings!

Catch you in the AM!

:moped:

And grammy: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

HaleyB said:
Was busy today. Did anyone miss me?
Haley - I missed you and said HI a few posts back (to you and Steph). I even included a reminder about Talk Like a Pirate Day tomorrow!

We need some vocabulary tutoring from you though.

Sher - I read your new non-trip report installment and I am so confuzzled I have a headache! So I'll just wait until all is revealed. To DisUnc, et al.

Mark
- That sure was a magical hotties, er . . . princesses, picture! And does Rhonda have one of the princes all lined up blowing kisses?

Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!

Church newsletter is DONE. In record time, and a record-breaking thumping of the deadline!

Whoo hooo!!

My printer is loaded up with fresh ink. Tomorrow when I get back from taking Squidney to school, I will be working on TAGS and TSHIRTS!!!

Hoo haaaaa!

I feel so freeeeeeeeeee!!

And now I'm beat. Good night!!

Procrastination rocks.

I think.

:moped: :moped: :moped:

That's it. I've got nuthin'.

G'night all.

Back to the batcave. For me.

LY/MI.

xx, Sid

Argh!! Morning Shout Out ~

Tinkles, La{{{slurp}}} horseybabyborgtwinsister, melly, jenjenjen, poohbear, gramgram, amy, haley, yak, kimmie, ash, jamal, frick, rhonda, NM, Sidmyborglil'sis!!!!!, SNAP, Marita, Shelby, Donna, MP, NAB, Wendy!!, Gerri, MJ, ST, dre, moooooo, DF3, UTM, Twink, Tag Fairy!!!
boys-mark, hichappie, jwsweetie, louie, eddie, steven, hoopie and the nut bolts, knitit, masterg, Oz, La'sDH, D!!!(swill drinker)!!, Lacto, lil’g!, Crash

and for any I may have unintentionally, inadvertently left out......

PROPERLY WARNED YE BE!!!!

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,!

tink38 said:
Great pic, Mark! Glad y'all had a great time.

Welcome, auntk!

BTW, I have the rooster, in case anyone was wonering. (DOG)

And I'll use him if I have to.
NOOO! Not the rooster! :scared1: Of course, I might could've used him strapped to my knee last Saturday. Does he like running?

Last edited by tink38 : Yesterday at 05:19 PM. Reason: Don't EVEN think I didn't see your little post, Skippy
I use sherilogic here. Note I said "NOT say tink." Thus, it couldn't be you, cajunista. :bitelip: Right?

sdy said:
Last edited by sdy : Today at 06:51 AM. Reason: i can't speak. english. much less, er, pirate.

Sid it's easy you just add Arrrrrggggh to the end of everything. So for example in your case it would be Ninjarrrrrrgggghhhhhh or Barrrrggggghhhhhh.

In Sher's case it would be ,,,,,,,,,,,arrrrrgggggghhhhh.

See, it's easy. pirate:

Last edited by Minnie_Moo : Yesterday at 10:09 PM. Reason: Hi sweetbabygirlpongo! NICE NEW TAGS, SleepyDog *0*
I know! Shocked beyond the rooster was I!

brandt & Ash: I, too, am a huge Sorkin fan dating back to his movies. SN and WW were real gems. However, I gotta admit, that through the first half hour of S60 last night, I was underwhelmed. The music was too loud which muted the dialogue for which Sorkin is so well known. The plotting was slow. He seemed to be trying to hard to bring in literary references. I hope it got better the second half. . .I was falling asleep so went to bed. Tell me it got better. . .please. . .

Just for sher: What type of socks do pirates wear? Arrrrrgyle.

Loubon said:
Sid it's easy you just add Arrrrrggggh to the end of everything. So for example in your case it would be Ninjarrrrrrgggghhhhhh or Barrrrggggghhhhhh.

In Sher's case it would be ,,,,,,,,,,,arrrrrgggggghhhhh.

See, it's easy. pirate:

Looks curiously like the ebonics I favored, briefly, in my youth.

I'm sure I'll get the hang of it by this time next year.

Like riding a bike, no?

Oh, yeah.

arrrrggggggghhhhh....

matey.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter