Reading, seeing and hearing Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Akkkkk!
I am just here for a second, Cub Scout Pack meeting in 17 minutes. But, in honor of mole day:

Q: What did Avogadro teach his students in math class?

A: Moletiplication

Horsey~ Please tell me those aren't your hands. That is the ickiest thing, it looks like a.... with teeth! eeewww!

:idea: Maybe the public school system could use that in their family planning classes.

horsegirl said:
I saved a mole last night. And an itsy bitsy precious baby mousie. Peace on earth.

Both had hair unlike this tender fellow.
mole.jpg

Your right Tink, I am dying :lmao: :lmao:

It must be sad,when oh when, did they start growing teeth :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Dre - quit biting your lip

Ok, so dd is in 4th grade... and every week she comes home with a math problem.

Every Week.

They call it POW -

I'd really like to pow somebody...

and I'm a teacher... I just hate story problems.

Here goes: (and I am so serious... I know it sounds like a joke, but its her homework, serious.)

Seven cats and 3 dogs weigh as much as 4 monkeys. One monkey weighs as much as I cat and 1 dog. How many cats weigh as much as 1 dog.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

lalademylalalalalalalalala! said:

TG those big glittery glam letters have appeared here. I was going into lackalalahauntie dysphoria..... :confused3

That child of nature is, my friends, a naked mole rat. Clearly most have you have run straight through the rodent house at AKL on the Pangani Trek....Those wonderous creatures can be viewed there in all their godivadom.

Shelby, for the love of genderbending, those are manhands! I, fair lady, am a woman.... :teeth:

eeyore45 said:

Every Week.

They call it POW -

Here goes: (and I am so serious... I know it sounds like a joke, but its her homework, serious.)

The answer is Refrigerator.

Grammyof2 said:
Celery - Maelstrom math is not an answer you want. I have been around here long enough to say, DON"T ASK A MATH QUESTION

Look for the answer anywhere but here :faint:

The Mensa meeting has been moved to another board. These members couldn't find there way. nough sad :upsidedow

GRAM

You make me laugh too

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Sorry Horsey~ I got you confused with Mel who DOES have man hands.

Please forgive.
frogsmile.jpg

eeyore45 said:
Thank goodness Kenny Rogers cheated - got caught, because now they're showing his hand as opposed to that poor winner of the Chicago Marathon - how many times to I have to see that poor man fall flat on his head?!!

btw I know there's no crying in baseball, but I think there ought to be a rule about cheating - I'm tired of the cheaters winning... and then crying foul!

Eeeee - you too are funny!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Grammyof2 said:
I thought this was a dork thread, not a geek thread. How do I get on the official mailing list to M2???? I am recieving no memos. What is with that.

I'm not Ethel.....but I'm with you Gram!

I just read Mel's post and a big huge :confused3

It must be that postage costs more from US to Canada.

BTW - Hey Mark and Rhonda. :wave:

No skulking, eh?

Post.

:moped:

Shelby5514 said:
Sorry Horsey~ I got you confused with Mel who DOES have man hands.

Please forgive.
frogsmile.jpg

:lmao: He is the cutest most adorable frog I have ever seen! Look at his little hands! And his sweet chesire smile. I swear I would kiss him even if he didn't turn into a prince....but the prince part WOULD be an added bonus.

Thanks Shelby! :teeth:

Gram.....I am getting a hernia from you....stop. :rotfl2:

eeyore45 said:

Every Week.

They call it POW -

Quote:
Seven cats and 3 dogs weigh as much as 4 monkeys. One monkey weighs as much as I cat and 1 dog. How many cats weigh as much as 1 dog.

I think Tink is right.

Or the answer is Kenny Rogers.

All right, which one of yall is this? :rolleyes1

A man was in his front yard mowing grass when his attractive blond female neighbor came out of the house and went straight to the mailbox.

She opened it then slammed it shut & stormed back in the house.

A little later she came out of her house again went to the mail box and again, opened it, slammed it shut again. Angrily, back into the house she went.

As the man was getting ready to edge the lawn, here she came out again, marched to the mail box, opened it and then slammed it closed harder than ever.

Puzzled by her actions the man asked her, "Is something wrong?"

To which she replied, "There certainly is!"

My stupid computer keeps saying, "YOU'VE GOT MAIL." (Obviously an AOL user) ;)

horsegirl said:
Gram.....I am getting a hernia from you....stop. :rotfl2:

Me STOP, for the love an Oscar Mayer. I am online right now ordering pliers to rip those little teeth out. And looking for bandaids :rotfl2: They could cause an owie :smokin:

Grammyof2 said:
Me STOP, for the love an Oscar Mayer. I am online right now ordering pliers to rip those little teeth out. And looking for bandaids :rotfl2: They could cause an owie :smokin:

:rotfl2: :rotfl: For the love of pain, don't rip the little guys ivories out! Or at least let him have all the brownies. You don't need them anymore! And so what if he missed a few appointments with his dentist and dermatologist? :teeth:

Crimenetly, all I can hear is this CLANG CLANG CLANG.

It ain't the trolley TFI.
It's frickin ICE.

And it's frickin cold.
My back deck is covered in icy pellets.

Brrrrrr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter