~ Real Housewives of New Jersey ~ Season 6 ~ 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Caroline is the group leader, and she won't let anyone into her group. I don't understand either why Danielle wants in with the group. Bravo put together the ladies, and Bravo wants the ladies together.
I noticed in the promo's Caroline lost weight too.
She was working out with a trainer that comes to her house. I wonder if they will show how she lost weight-like Jenny Craig-suddle advertising.

I'm so excited, yaaay!
But seriously, I ask myself this every time!! Danielle, why are you trying to be friends with these people? I wouldn't try to be friends with people who didn't want anything to do with me and made me feel like crap.

Teresa's little girls are adorable......:goodvibes
This probably sounds mean, but I don't think they are cute at all. I haven't seen the baby yet, but I don't find the others adorable in the least bit. They all have such masculine looks to me.

I think Caroline is the group leader, and she won't let anyone into her group. I don't understand either why Danielle wants in with the group. Bravo put together the ladies, and Bravo wants the ladies together.
I noticed in the promo's Caroline lost weight too.
She was working out with a trainer that comes to her house. I wonder if they will show how she lost weight-like Jenny Craig-suddle advertising.

They were on Leno last week! Caroline looks good! :goodvibes

This probably sounds mean, but I don't think they are cute at all. I haven't seen the baby yet, but I don't find the others adorable in the least bit. They all have such masculine looks to me.

I don't mean to be mean but I don't think they are that cute either. The oldest has pretty eyes though.

OK, a few minutes in & I KNOW this season will rock my socks. Danielle & the priest convo was hysterical..."since I am such a devout Catholic...". This woman is a scream!!!!

As a Catholic, I was concerned when I saw a priest would be talking with her on camera. I was very happy with how he counseled her. He kept putting it back on her and let it be known he wasn't there to listen to her badmouth the others.

I loved the premiere last night!

Caroline and her husband look great! And Danielle's conversation with the priest - so very odd to me, yet I couldn't get enough. And Danielle putting her girls in the car to stalk Caroline's party. She says she doesn't want to be part of their group, but she can't leave them alone either.

Can't wait for the rest of the season!

That Kim lady was a little weird, so what was she badmouthing Danielle to get info from these girls (so she could go back and tell Danielle) or does she really not like her, or is she two faced?
I think she was getting annoyed with the priest, I think she thought the priest was going to say these girls are awful, it sounded like she was raising her voice to him. I have a hard time believing that Danielle goes to church every Sunday:rotfl: how do you lie to a priest?
And finally, Thereasa with her "contradiction" comment, me and fiance were laughing to hard!

I think Dina was the classy one last night. She did not bad mouth Danielle at all and was annoyed with the others at the party for being two faced.

Have to say I was a little disappointed with last night's show...I guess it just wasn't what I was expecting after all the hype. I hope the season gets better. Maybe it's because they showed the "table flip" just before the premire seemed so much calmer! :rotfl:

I am glad someone else noticed the contradiction comment. Oh my goodness!

how about when theresa talked about how big danielles 'hole' is...comparing it to some tunnel....that made me laugh so much....theresa was hysterical last night.

how about when theresa talked about how big danielles 'hole' is...comparing it to some tunnel....that made me laugh so much....theresa was hysterical last night.

She cracks me up! I also loved the contradiction comment.

I think Danielle is pathetic and I feel so bad for her girls.

I also couldn't figure that Kim out. Was she just talking about Danielle to get info from the housewives or does she really not like Danielle? Hmmm

Does anyone else want to smack Jacqueline's daughter or is it just me?

I thought the Premier was great!! :goodvibes And the previews for this season looked amazing!! :eek:

Danielle and the Priest ... :confused: Well, I hope she is going to church every Sunday as at least her kiddos are getting something out of it ... I was soooo glad they decided to NOT go to Caroline's house. ::yes:: Her kiddos knew that was NOT the thing to do at all. Ya, and what was up with Danielle's friend, Kim, (duck-lips and all):lmao: is she Danielle's friend OR foe??? :confused: Danielle's daughters a BEAUTIES. Christine is absolutely a natural beauty ... so tall, lovely hair, beautiful face!! The little one (can't remember her name) is a real cutie with those freckles. AND they are so calm!

Teresa's kiddos are so hyper all the time. I thought there were rumors at the end of last season that Teresa and Joe lost the house ... ? :confused: I think I would have been really uncomfortable if I went to my Italian friend's house to make sauce and her grandfather asked me if I had my period ... :eek:

Dina was so quiet throughout most of the show.

Caroline and her DH look great. Wow, did they say his suit was $9,000.00 at Barney's!!! :eek: I really do NOT want to hear that "lipstick on a pig" comment ANYMORE! :headache:

Jacqueline's baby, Nicky is a doll. Her daughter is a p.i.t.a. I wonder how her relationship with Danielle will play out AND I was so surprised Danielle did not acknowledge the new baby AT ALL. :sad1:

Yes, if I was Jacqueline I would NEVER want to talk to Danielle again, if they were once good friends you would think that she would have acknowledged the birth of her son, a card, a text, a call, SOMETHING.

I also agree, I think Dina may be done with the show, I don't think she wants to be in the spotlight, she was very quiet.

I said to DF...I wonder if the teachers of these little ones on the show watch the show. They must think Danielle is a piece of work.

And YES Jacqueline's daughter is so annoying! She really needs to grow up, the whole thing about opening up a checking account, that she didn't know how...lol well I have to admit @ 18 I didn't either (thats when I 1st did it for college) but *I* put on my big girl panties and went to the bank and got the info lol. Seriously...what goes on? Was she working or going to school? When they were talking with the boyfriend I was in and out of the kitchen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter