~ Real Housewives of New Jersey ~ Season 6 ~ 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how Danielle was shopping and hitting the spa while talking about struggling to pay the bills.... I do not like Jaqueline at all. Let her and Danielle run together. UGH

Yea, Danielle was shopping, and going to the spa and saying she had trouble paying her bills! When she was telling the priest how all that stuff last season happened in front of her kids! Ha! She made them stay in the room! Everyone else was trying to get them to leave. Plus she introduces all her mimbos to them and does what they tell her to. So why would that be a big deal to her?

And Danielle also cried that she hasn't been able to "bling" her children out that much b/c she cannot afford it. First, I didn't see anything wrong with what they were wearing and secondly she is blinging herself out quite a bit if you ask me.

I love this show! I think Dina wants to be neutral and does not want to rock any boats. She seems scared of confrontaton, where Caroline and Theresa don't mind it. I think one of them said at the beginning that someone was vandalizing Dina's house and sending her threating letters. I think she is kind of freaked out and just wants everyone to get along. Maybe that is why she reached out to Danielle and is friendly with her. She wants to keep the peace.

Caroline's hubby looks great, good for him for loosing all that weight.

I am rewatching last night's episode and Danielle speaks scary stalker to me.

In the boutique and salon she seems obsessed with talking about these women. The comment she made about Dina starting as a nail tech was bitter and unnecessary...so what, at least Dina works. What does Danielle do for money...that is not really clear to me? And dissing Dina when Dina seemed to be quiet, if not respectful, during the episode really spoke to Danielle's character.

The whole episode at the end with her girls in the car had me asking first, were her girls in the car while she was in the salon? Rewatching the show that seems to be what happened. the girls were standing outside the salon.

Second, why does she assume she would get invited? Maybe if she coughed up the $1000 for the fundraiser...oh wait...she has no money...except for pedis and new clothes...oh no wait...she has a running tab at the boutique.

That whole scene with her driving to their house with the girls in the car was disturbing.

I think the boutique owner is hoping to become the 6th housewife.

Ah...I feel better now :)

I had the same thought about the boutique owner. I think she is hoping Danielle gets the boot and she gets her spot.

Read Danielle's blog on Bravo online....OMG that woman has issues.

Wow! I just read her blog. She is all kinds of crazy.:crazy:

So I guess Danielle answered our question about Kim. Kim wasn't trying to get info for Danielle, she was being two faced. What's up with Kim's lips. She was annoying to watch.

I dvr'd the episodes as I had never seen the show before.

Halfway into one of them, I had to turn it off.

Brought back way too many memories of a few of my high school friends' moms.:rotfl2:

Although most people in Franklin Lakes were wonderful people!!

Yup, grew up in Franklin Lakes, graduated Ramapo High School.

I STILL haven't watched the entire episode...I forgot to DVR. I just had to add my comments on that Danielle. It was making me sick when she had her daughters in the car and they were trying to talk her crazy butt out of making a lunatic stalker out of herself. I felt so sorry for them. I still do.

I only watched the last 20 minutes or so of the show. I felt very sorry for her Danielle's girls in the car....at least they knew right from wrong.

Caroline seems like a bully. I don't think it was flattering of her or Teresa to be gossiping about Danielle, even if Danielle seems off mentally. It made them both look bad.

Teresa, she needs to be quiet. She sounds harsh when she misspeaks with her wording. She also seems trashy.....who cares if you have quite an active sex life. Forgot about her comments about how her and her husband "got it on" after the fight last year until she mentioned her sex life again the other night. Really, tmi, sorry.

I like Dina and Jacqueline the best.

I don't know, between the OC's nonsense, now New York's mean girl displays and now potentially NJ's, I might be done with watching this trainwreck. It just isn't that enjoyable any longer. Just my 2 cents.

Read the whole thread and I'm so surprise no one mention THOSE CATS!! Talk about friggin UGLY, and the new one?? Ladybug? Did she shave that thing to look like that or is that really some kind of fancy $$ cat?? I have kept the episode on DVR, just so I could show my husband & daughter those bizzare looking animals!!

Danielle is crazy beyond belief! And she saw nothing wrong with stalking that party?! Her young daughters are talking her down from the crazy ladder. How sad is that?

Read the whole thread and I'm so surprise no one mention THOSE CATS!! Talk about friggin UGLY, and the new one?? Ladybug? Did she shave that thing to look like that or is that really some kind of fancy $$ cat?? I have kept the episode on DVR, just so I could show my husband & daughter those bizzare looking animals!!

I was laughing so hard last night when the cats were on, I remember the hairless one from last year but the newest one??? OMG, hilarious!!! It looks part poodle the way she has it shaved!! I paused the tv at one point and it looked like a stuffed toy you'd buy in the store, too funny!! :rotfl2:

My six year old was in the room when the show was on and said "that cat has boots on!"

Alright. I watched last night's show on my lunch hour today. Danielle is freaking crazy!! I've had parties before and invited people that I knew probably wouldn't come but certainly didn't point it out at the party and make people choose in the middle of the party whose friend they were/weren't. I hate to say it but that's totally what stood out about this episode was Danielle and her craziness. She threw a party to "honor" her daughter but didn't let her daughter come and even the daughter said it was to "show off". And the way she oozed over the photographer and weaseled her way into the shoot was crazy. Danielle looked awful! The daughter looked much older with the makeup and stuff. Danielle's gonna pimp those kids out to make her money and I feel terrible for them.

Did everyone notice that the photographer Danielle was fawning over and calling "God" was Gilles Bensimon, ex-husband of Kelly from Real Housewives NYC!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter