Real Housewives of New Jersey

Gabriella looks like she got mixed up in the nursery, LOL, but if you look close she does resemble her dad and the other 3 are clones of Teresa.
Someone better grab the reigns on Milania now, or else when she's 16 she will be a nightmare (hope I'm wrong).

I've always thought she didn't look anything like Teresa or Joe either.

Gabriella looks like she got mixed up in the nursery, LOL, but if you look close she does resemble her dad and the other 3 are clones of Teresa.
Someone better grab the reigns on Milania now, or else when she's 16 she will be a nightmare (hope I'm wrong).

Gabriella looks identical to Joe's mother, IMO, with the lighter hair and skin tone. The other three girls have a Teresa and Gorga family look with the darker hair and complexions.

Maybe it's because she's not as loud as her other girls, especially Milania? Yeah, she definitely seems the most normal to me. I've always thought she didn't look anything like Teresa or Joe either. Gia cracks me up though, she's a typical teenager.Her mom screeches at her and tries to kiss her and she just wants to get away. I don't blame her. God, this season has been so boring!
My daughter thought Gabriella was a family friend for years.:rotfl2:

I am!

Idk how I feel about the new "wife" yet but I don't think I'm going to like her.

I understand Sugly being upset by the cake fight. I'm sure Teresa and Melissa would feel the same if some one did thst at a dinner party they put together.

I am!

Idk how I feel about the new "wife" yet but I don't think I'm going to like her.

I understand Sugly being upset by the cake fight. I'm sure Teresa and Melissa would feel the same if some one did thst at a dinner party they put together.

I found her response to be way too much. She did make a huge scene in that restaurant the night before and she did dump her wine on the table the night of the cake fight. I could understand being annoyed by it and telling them she felt they went a little far but considering her own behavior, I don't think she reacted well at all.

I found her response to be way too much. She did make a huge scene in that restaurant the night before and she did dump her wine on the table the night of the cake fight. I could understand being annoyed by it and telling them she felt they went a little far but considering her own behavior, I don't think she reacted well at all.

I agree. She was no angel herself. No need to call them trashy. No need to talk to them like they were children when they went to that house for tennis/swimming.

I agree. She was no angel herself. No need to call them trashy. No need to talk to them like they were children when they went to that house for tennis/swimming.

Yeah exactly. I could understand the way she treated them if the cake fight had been part of a big drama filled argument or something.
I wouldn't been hiding under the table at her behavior in that restaurant.

Danielle Staub....:crazy2:
The new pony tailed lady, is going to be fierce from what I see, she's not holding back at all.

Siggy was out of control in Boca, what the heck? She was full of herself saying she is the most amazing woman in the world?!?!? What was that? Coming into that restaurant like she was some "A" list celebrity only a celebrity wouldn't come in like that. I was embarrassed for her, I wonder if when she watched it back she was mortified?

Then both of them being annoyed with Teresa and Melissa about the memorial service, they had no idea, that was all pony tail lady.

I stopped watching a couple of seasons ago but found myself gravitating back, lol. (I'm a born Jersey girl!) I watched some of the reruns from last season and have seen this season's shows so far.
I spend FAR too much time thinking and analyzing while I'm watching. :scratchin:goodvibes

Honestly, I think the story lines have gotten just meh~ kids are growing up and the drama has run its course. Everyone is living "normal" lives (besides Teresa's situation, and there's not much to really comment on that so much anymore....) so Bravo is just trying to find opportunities for drama. (Boca Raton trip)

I went back and forth about the cake~ at first I was with Siggy and it being disrespectful, and a little crazy. But then I was like, ok... get over it. No need to drag the drama on for days. But then Teresa and Melissa and all got nasty with it the next day and at dinner. So beyond necessary. I feel like it's just all created for the story lines. I can't see any of this happening in 'real life'. ;)

I feel sad for Teresa and Joe losing their mom (she was so young!) but there's way too much of that shown too.
I loved the scene where Joe and his/Teresa's dad made dinner for the kids~ a glimpse of their "normal" life. (Maybe because I miss good Italian food! :rotfl2:)

I like that Teresa and Melissa seem to be close now, but I really like Siggy (although a little annoying this season so far), but Dolores is my fav.
I just can't believe they brought Danielle back! :headache:
Time will tell about Margaret!

:happytv:

Am I the only one who likes Danielle this season? Of course it’s still early.:goodvibes:goodvibes

Terri
I do! I always have felt she is the only genuinely nice person on this show. Troubled with a rough history, yes, but seems like she just wants to belong. Her daughters are turning out fabulously, educated and productive citizens (unlike the sons on the Manzo spinoff--ugh!) and I admire that. I was hoping Danielle didn't come back on only for her own sanity and hope she can stay on track and also not embarrass her daughters.
I think Siggy is the worst housewife on any of the franchises ever, which is saying a lot. The screeching, crying and overblown emotions..... I couldn't stay in the same room with her for more than a minute. I lived in Boca for years and think if she entered a restaurant the way she did Prime, that PBSO would be called to remove her (and possibly Baker acted).

Last edited:
Teresa seems to be feeling a lot of resentment towards Joe right now. Wonder if she will move on and dump him.

Teresa seems to be feeling a lot of resentment towards Joe right now. Wonder if she will move on and dump him.

I am wondering the same, she blamed him for loosing a year with her mom. But she bares responsibility too.
Also, as I'm sure its been discussed here, he is not a US citizen and may be deported upon his release. Don't know if she would leave and go with him if thats the case.

Honestly, I think the story lines have gotten just meh~ kids are growing up and the drama has run its course. Everyone is living "normal" lives (besides Teresa's situation, and there's not much to really comment on that so much anymore....) so Bravo is just trying to find opportunities for drama. (Boca Raton trip)

I couldn't agree more! I think this is probably the first time they've done a group trip in the season premiere - have to contrive the season-lasting drama somehow!

I wish Jacqueline was back this season. I don't like her and think she's a whacko, but she added a different element and was more interesting than the ones remaining. Like Dolores who is a bore. I also wish Caroline would come back now that she has a granddaughter and her own show is off the air, but I doubt it will happen. There was a rumor for a while that Snooki from Jersey Shore may join the cast - THAT would be interesting! LOL!

I think they keep this show around because Teresa is one of the most recognizable/famous housewives. And the legal battle/prison drama/Joe deportation which is still forthcoming makes for some really good, headline making stories which is all good for the franchise. But I think they lack interesting, rich housewives in that area - very different than New York or Beverly Hills.

I couldn't agree more! I think this is probably the first time they've done a group trip in the season premiere - have to contrive the season-lasting drama somehow!

I wish Jacqueline was back this season. I don't like her and think she's a whacko, but she added a different element and was more interesting than the ones remaining. Like Dolores who is a bore. I also wish Caroline would come back now that she has a granddaughter and her own show is off the air, but I doubt it will happen. There was a rumor for a while that Snooki from Jersey Shore may join the cast - THAT would be interesting! LOL!

I think they keep this show around because Teresa is one of the most recognizable/famous housewives. And the legal battle/prison drama/Joe deportation which is still forthcoming makes for some really good, headline making stories which is all good for the franchise. But I think they lack interesting, rich housewives in that area - very different than New York or Beverly Hills.

I read somewhere that its just a storyline for Delores and her ex husband moving back in. He has a house down the road where he lives with his girlfriend.
So if thats true this may be the most contrived "story" yet. This is from a person who lives around them and I guess is watching.

I read somewhere that its just a storyline for Delores and her ex husband moving back in. He has a house down the road where he lives with his girlfriend.
So if thats true this may be the most contrived "story" yet. This is from a person who lives around them and I guess is watching.

Interesting. It's a terrible contrived story line if that's true! LOL! It's a weird arrangement, and she never went into why he would need to move in with her. Last season, they conveyed that both Dolores and her ex were well off financially so why would they need to co-habitat. I assume production will try to turn it into them re-kindling a relationship though.

I think Dolores is very boring. I don't hate her, but I don't like her, she is just kind of there. Her story lines are boring. She renovated her kitchen, her kids are growing up, has a friendly alliance with her ex. Yawn.

I actually like Danielle. Yes, she is a bit wacky, but all in all she seems like she is a good friend. She seems supportive of Teresa. Can't wait until they show Kim D. Or is it Kim G? the one who owns the dress store.

I like the new girl, the one with pig tails. She seems genuine and like she will fit in with everyone but Siggy.

I feel like Teresa is really mad at Joe. I think she is angry at herself for trusting him. He royally screwed up and if he winds up deported, I highly doubt she will be joining him to Italy. Her life and her kids' lives are in Jersey. I can't see her uprooting her life and taking her kids to another country. Especially now that she is so close with her brother and also the fact that her dad is now alone, I just don't see her leaving.

I understand Siggy was mad about the cake, I would have been too, but I think she waaaaaay overreacted. To say she was smarter then them was kind of rude. She acts like she owns Boca. She kept saying, "It's MY town." The way she was hollering to everyone in the restaurant that first night was so strange. She was walking in like she was the Queen of Boca and everyone was there for her.

I feel like Teresa is really mad at Joe. I think she is angry at herself for trusting him. He royally screwed up and if he winds up deported, I highly doubt she will be joining him to Italy. Her life and her kids' lives are in Jersey. I can't see her uprooting her life and taking her kids to another country. Especially now that she is so close with her brother and also the fact that her dad is now alone, I just don't see her leaving.

No way would she go to Italy.

Kim D. Or is it Kim G

I'm pretty sure it's Kim D. I believe Kim G was the frienemy of Caroline - she was an older woman who's son knew/was friends with one of Caroline's sons. I haven't seen her around in a few seasons.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter