• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Real Housewives of New Jersey

only witness protection from their parents.

Kae

Lol. Seriously, they've been filmed for the last six or so years. Their parents were feuding very publicly with their aunt and uncle. Their grandfather just died. Mom's going to jail. Dad is in charge, he can't drive, and he drinks at least two bottles of wine after they go to bed. And when mom gets out dad goes to jail. Oh, and dad may be sent to Italy and not allowed to return.

Lol. Seriously, they've been filmed for the last six or so years. Their parents were feuding very publicly with their aunt and uncle. Their grandfather just died. Mom's going to jail. Dad is in charge, he can't drive, and he drinks at least two bottles of wine after they go to bed. And when mom gets out dad goes to jail. Oh, and dad may be sent to Italy and not allowed to return.

right. my heart breaks for those girls. But their parents are idiots. I mean straight up they are not smart people. From watching the show I can say they have no concept of the english language & I bet her book editor(s) did most of the work for her books. And I think that is part of why they are in shock about all of this-the charges, being found guilty & sentencing. I don't think they understand any of it.

Kae

Speaking of no concept of English language..
They can't use excuse that parents are immigrants from Italy-look at Giuliana Rancic
Both her parents immigrants from Italy and she speaks beautifully!

Speaking of no concept of English language..
They can't use excuse that parents are immigrants from Italy-look at Giuliana Rancic
Both her parents immigrants from Italy and she speaks beautifully!

Agreed. my MIL came to America when she was 17, my sisters In laws were 24 and they speak better than Teresa.

Kae

I wonder if their is hope for those 4 children :( So much craziness in their lives.

right. my heart breaks for those girls. But their parents are idiots. I mean straight up they are not smart people.

Speaking of their children, I felt bad for Gia in the latest episode when she was at the nail salon with Teresa and Teresa asked her if her dad have talked to her about the birds and the bees and birth control, etc. Really Teresa? This is where you choose to have this conversation? On camera? In a public place? :rolleyes::confused3

according to reports Teresa WONT be going home after she finishes her prison sentence-she will have to do at least 2 months in a halfway house so she can "transition" back into society. she will be expected to get a job or prove she's looking for one (somehow I don't think they will let bravo film her there so that job might not be an option).

They must have changed it. I would think I might have read it wrong but even the public comments mentioned it, some saying how she should use the 41 months to take self defense classes.

https://www.yahoo.com/style/teresa-giudice-sentenced-15-months-beauty-tips-99004557123.html

:lmao: :lmao:

What Teresa Giudice Can Learn From 'Orange Is the New Black' Before Heading to Prison

Teresa Giudice was sentenced to 15 months in prison for bankruptcy and mail fraud. Starting January 5, she’ll be behind bars for more than a year in the same Danbury, Conn., prison camp that Orange is the New Black is based on. The Real Housewife of New Jersey is known for her done-up look — with hair always styled with bouncy curls, makeup done, along with tight dresses and super high heels to complete the look. But in lockup, those luxuries are few and far between. Yet the ladies of OITNB have demonstrated that a woman’s beauty routine doesn’t necessarily have to be sacrificed while serving a sentence.

Below are tips that Giudice should study up on before heading into holding in 2015. Gia, Gabriella, Milania, and Audriana’s mom plead to the judge for house arrest so she could be with her children, but the court failed to agree. In Giudice’s world (pre-jail-time), it would have been considered a crime to leave her mansion without makeup on. And while beauty supplies are definitely limited in the penitentiary, there are ways to work with what you’ve got.

Eyeliner Alex Vause uses a permanent marker for eyeliner (don’t try this at home) because desperate times call for desperate measures. Another option is using black or colored pencils for a cute cat eye. Running the tip under water helps the dye stick to the skin.

Eyeshadow: Use eyeshadow and even a little glitter to get the full effect. Coffee grinds can make a good smoky eye and glitter from greeting cards add a little sparkle.

Blush: Whle Giudice is used to bronzer and blush piled on for a more extreme and exaggerated look, she might have to settle for Kool-Aid and Crystal Light. The pink lemonade powders create a subtle pink for cheekbones.

Hair In OITNB, Taystee uses tampons to curl her hair. Simply roll damp sections of hair onto the cylindrical part of the feminine applicator and then tie it into place using the string. Sleep on it, wake-up, and remove them - your hair will be perfectly curled for breakfast served by New Jersey’s “resident Red.” Speaking of Red, she gets the nickname from her vibrant hair color, but getting the look isn’t easy without access to a salon or drugstore. Kool-Aid (once again) may be Giudice’s best bet in the correctional facility (although she may need to concoct something new to keep her jet black in tact). Nevertheless, strawberry jelly and cocoa butter can help on days when the Jersey girl has some fly aways.

Lipgloss: No Housewife’s look is complete without a shimmery lip. Luckily, taking point from Sophia (Laverne Cox), Litchfield’s resident beauty guru, Kool-Aid also doubles as bootleg lip shine. Combine any powdered juice with a little vaseline or hair grease and the mix is basically just as good as any store-bought product.

Eyebrows: Giudice’s perfectly-shaped brows require monthly waxing appointments, so 14 months behind bars could be a tough adjustment. But as Daya demonstrates in the Netflix hit, a loose thread pulled from a jacket can pluck the wackiest of weeds (or brows, this is case). Tweezers are strictly forbidden (if you can’t take them on an airplane, there’s no way they’re getting past any prison guards).

Sorry if this is old news I just saw this:
Did anyone see that Teresa's daughter Gia is now in an all girl group? She is 13 right? I'm am no way a prude but their outfits and makeup are .... :rolleyes1:rolleyes1

http://www.eonline.com/news/593294/...?cmpid=emn-103014-enewsletter-button-latest-6

yup-and Teresa is catching flack b/c it's reported that she just spent $10,000 towards "a fraction" of what the video is costing to produce. she isn't paying back the creditors they owe but she can fork out over 5 figures for her kid to make an inappropriate, over sexualized cover of an old Brittany Spears song:sad2::sad2::sad2:

Can't the judge just look at this as blatant defiance from Teresa and make her report to prison earlier? Just makes me wonder if she will ever learn the lesson to not spend money you don't have! Nope, not a changed person at all.

Can't the judge just look at this as blatant defiance from Teresa and make her report to prison earlier? Just makes me wonder if she will ever learn the lesson to not spend money you don't have! Nope, not a changed person at all.

Even the judge can't fix Stupid!!!! :headache:

I agree that it is inappropriate, and we see these type of issues everywhere. We have dance teams, cheerleaders and tv shows that make kids a sex figure when they shouldn't be.

Not only that, I have a hard time finding shorts for my girls that don't show coin slots or that are not too short. It is very frustrating. Has anybody seen the high heels for babies! Disgusting!!!

I agree that it is inappropriate, and we see these type of issues everywhere. We have dance teams, cheerleaders and tv shows that make kids a sex figure when they shouldn't be.

Not only that, I have a hard time finding shorts for my girls that don't show coin slots or that are not too short. It is very frustrating. Has anybody seen the high heels for babies! Disgusting!!!

my dd's 20, and from k-8th grade she attended private schools that had a 'modest' dress code which meant shorts had to be within so many inches of their knees when seated. i finally gave up around 1st grade trying to find girls shorts b/c everything the tush was barely covered when standing let alone sitting:crazy2: dd ended up wearing boy's shorts (athletic type that hit about mid knee when standing).

Did anyone watch the reunion part 1 last night? Thoughts?

How about Teresa saying she has never hit below the belt! She's delusional!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter