Recent foods you’d pay to eat again??

I would say: the Wood fired pizza at Via Napoli..always a good choice

almost anything at Les halles I love getting a sandwich for lunch here.

Butterbar from Karamel Kuche...yummo!! Super rich so it may take a few days to eat it lol!

There are many other meals I could mention, however when returning to eat them a second time they were not as good. So there is no consistency and not worth the mention.

I was last there in September but here we go:

1)Cheddar Cheese Soup from Le Cellier
2) PB and chocolate sundae from Boardwalk ice cream
3) Chicken dumplings from China booth during F&W
4) Al Forno Eggs at Trattoria Al Forno (seriously if anyone who works there is listening KEEP THESE ON THE MENU WHEN THE CHARACTERS RETURN)
5) Buffalo chicken grilled cheese at abc commissary
6) the steak and broccoli Of my steak and eggs at CRT (I’m not a fan of frittata styled eggs and that’s what it was but the beef and broccoli and the sauce it came with were incredible.)
7) my whole meal at Teppan edo
8) my whole meal at Homecomin

(And at universal for a bonus: 1) mussels appetizer at bigfire (though the whole meal was amazing) 2) OBD at Voodoo Donuts 3) Chicken Flautas at Antojitos 4) Granny Smith apple ice cream at Florean Fortescues 5) American Breakfast platter at leaky cauldron)

Butterbar from Karamel Kuche...yummo!! Super rich so it may take a few days to eat it lol!

There are many other meals I could mention, however when returning to eat them a second time they were not as good. So there is no consistency and not worth the mention.

Regarding the butter bars-if you freeze them, when you take them home you can break them in half, or more and they make a delicious snack/memory. After you take one out of the freezer and break it up into the size you want, it will only be about 10-15 minutes before it's thawed enough to eat. I always buy several to bring home.

Brunch at Topolinos. I've had the steak, waffles, sausage hash and would eat them all again. I wasn't a huge fan of the quiche compared to everything else, but would definitely order the roasted potatoes that come with it again. This meal has quickly become a must do for us.

Great, now I'm hungry...
100% agree. In our family we had the steak meal (my husband ordered two!), hash, waffles, gluten free waffle, quiche and fruit plate and we'd order any of them again, but especially the steak. It's expensive, but the food was great and the atmosphere was fun. It was the favorite meal for all of us (4 adults).

We also really loved the pot roast at Liberty Tree Tavern. If we went again we'd tell them not to bring the other meats, just load us up with pot roast!

And for anyone staying at CBR (or anyone who wants to ride the skyliner there), we really enjoyed the chicken bowl and thought it was a pretty good value.

Mama Melrose- Charred strip steak and Mac n cheese
MK Cart- Cheeseburger springrolls
Epcot- La Cava dip sampler, avocado rita, and tequila shot with magical chaser
Yachtsman- Ribeye
Flame Tree- Pulled pork Mac n cheese
Beaches and Cream- Snickers Sundae
Sanaa- Bread Service and African mojito
Grand Floridian Cafe- Avocado toast
Boardwalk Pizza Window- pepperoni pizza and sangria
The Mara- Nayala brownie

The jollof rice with shrimp and sausage from Kusafiri in AK.
The school bread from Kringla in Epcot.
The burnt ends nachos from Whispering Canyon Cafe at WL.

I'm kinda basic, but those just hit the spot on our most recent trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter