Recent wait times for Doc McStuffins and Vampirina?

nolawave

Earning My Ears
I currently have a PPO breakfast reservation at Hollywood Vine where my daughter could see these charactes, but for a multitude of reasons (food quality, getting up super early 3 days in a row, price) I want to cancel it. Does anyone know how long the lines get for the regular meet and greets for either of these characters?

First time going with a kid, so have never noticed the lines for characters. Thanks!

As far as I know that is the only place to meet Vampirina. As much as a detest H&V breakfast I am going to have suffer thru it for a little one.

Our last trip was in late October, but we met both Doc and Vampirina in the Animation Courtyard. Lines for each only took about 15 minutes. This was mid day, around 11am-12pm.

As far as I know that is the only place to meet Vampirina. As much as a detest H&V breakfast I am going to have suffer thru it for a little one.

Vampirina also meets in Animation Courtyard. Or at least she did in October when we were there.

When we were there in October, the like for Vampirina seemed to be a pretty steady 30 minutes or so. My son (almost 3 at the time) really wanted to meet her, so we stood in the line.

Doc never had much of a wait from what I could see. Less than 10 minutes I’d say.

We were at Hollywood studios yesterday. We were 2nd in line to meet Doc before her first set at 9:30, walked right up at 9:28. Vampirina had a line 10 people deep and her set started at 9:35. Maybe 20 minutes?

Just did both this morning. Doc McStuffins was maybe 10 and Vampirina was about 15.

In early December on a freezing {for Florida} day, it was so long. LOL It was like 35ish-40 for Doc and 30 for Vampirina. It was cute but we wouldn't do it again probably. Though Doc did draw a bandaid and write Happy Birthday to my son who turned 5 the day before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter