Recently on the Dream? Any servers that you would recommend?

Judybf55

DJOM
Hi we’re sailing in two weeks for our seventh cruise and thought I’d see if anyone who was recently on the Dream had servers that you would highly recommend? We know that in no way is it guaranteed but we have requested in advance for some particular servers based on your recommendations and they have been fantastic! I have some that we loved on the Dream on previous cruises but they may not be on the ship right now. Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Not sure if they are still on the ship but were there in November. Sunny Pereira from India and Januar Widodo from Indonesia.

On the topic of recent Dream cruise, did anyone try arriving early compared to their boarding time?

On the topic of recent Dream cruise, did anyone try arriving early compared to their boarding time?
I’ve seen some discussion for the Ft Lauderdale port. Initially it seemed there were quite a few hiccups but seems like people were getting on close to their boarding times but not early. We leave in 9 days so I’ll be able to share what we see when I get back.

We unintentionally arrived a half hour early for our 12pm PAT. We walked right in, no lines and waited for our boarding group to be called. They were on group 2 when we sat down and group 8 was called about 10 minutes after. We were onboard a few minutes before our PAT.

It was a complete night and day from the reports of the first cruises out of Port Everglades.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter