Reception dinner locations, help please!

luna99

Oh great. Now we've got a yeti. - Jamie from Mythb
I was thinking of going to the dinner show "spirit of aloha" for our dinner reception but now I'm reconsidering it because I'd hate for it to rain on us.

can you guys tell me what your favorite dinner reception locations are? I want to eat at one of the resorts because I don't want to force my guests to buy a theme park ticket and I can't afford to buy one for everyone..

I'm kinda thinking maybe Ohanas or eating at the Animal Kingdom Lodge... does anyone have any experience with these two specific places and if there is another restaurant that you absolutely think is wonderful, please share with me and tell me why.

thanks everyone! I'm even open to eating at downtown disney as well... I was thinking maybe Bongos (I think they have free salsa lessons on certain weekend nights - which could be fun! Or at least salsa music.) :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter