Baseline tap house: relaxing outdoor sitting. Suggestion

1. Spiced almonds
2. Rib-eye beef puff, very nice small burger
3. California place: very good cheese and fruit

Baseline tap house: relaxing outdoor sitting. Suggestion

1. Spiced almonds
2. Rib-eye beef puff, very nice small burger
3. California place: very good cheese and fruit
Is the Rib eye beef puff large enough to share as a snack or would getting 2 of them be a better idea?

For one, I think it is enough. For example, I ordered one for my 10+ year kid. Then I share a little bit with him and found out it is good. Order another for me. Very good indeed.

The pretzel and charcuterie plate made a decent meal for two. I don't think they had the beef puff last time I was there or we probably would've tried that, too.

The puff wasn't available for us end of August but its a must stop place for the pretzel, cheese board and beers.

Their pretzel is my favorite. We spend quite a bit of time there.
DS and I split a pretzel one day for lunch. It's HUGE and with the cheese & mustard, perfect with our drinks. Hit the spot! I love this place. Especially once we started exploring the stuff in there and all the references to Writer's Stop.

The puff wasn't available for us end of August but its a must stop place for the pretzel, cheese board and beers.
They didn’t have the puff on Wednesday either. I have seen it there before, though.

What is this puff everyone is talking about? Haven't heard about it until now!!! Will have to see if it's available when I'mm there tomorrow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter