Votes: 71 55.9%
  • Dislike

Votes: 31 24.4%
  • Undecided

Votes: 16 12.6%
  • Other

Votes: 9 7.1%

• Total voters
The difference is people can drink wine or beer for the flavor and not to get a buzz. Nobody smokes weed for the flavor. Nobody.

Why would you think that ? I purchased two very tasty cotton candy THC vapes ... for the taste . I don’t “ smoke “ weed I vape or ingest it so it doesn’t taste or smell like “ weed” . I detest the taste of any alcohol.. so I think that would just depend on individual tatses .
Do I occasionally feel high ? Yeh after my nighttime routine but then I fall asleep which means it’s doing it’s job .
To clear up a few medical marijuana things in Florida ... you get two “ types “ low THC ( CBD ) “ and “ medical marijuana “ which is in some forms is as high as 98% concentrated THC , you get 3 routes ( most common are oral , inhalation and topical ) and up to 14,000 MGs per route for 70 days , you can pretty much use it any way except smoke flower .

All I know is that my brother vapes the stuff for excessive anxiety and panic and it seems to be doing him some good :)
Sounds about right , it works pretty good for that . Most “ regular “ THC vapes are about 14-22% THC , to put that in perspective a typical bag of street shake flower is normally only about 11-12% THC , also some people vape distillates which are about 98% THC , pure THC wax.
I was shocked after getting my card how much there was to learn !

Right, that's why there is a huge push for non-alcoholic wine.
Lol- wouldn't that just be sparkling cider? I love that stuff! Can't stand the taste of most wine and all beer. And yes, the only reason I tried drinking it was for the buzz, not worth it!

Right, that's why there is a huge push for non-alcoholic wine.

There is no need to push for non-alcoholic grape drinks because we already have plenty of them.

c008c34d5aee734b802940ceb8a47f50.jpg

41DUOEGxiKL.jpg

GUEST_2a9fa04d-17be-423c-8272-95d97a87f4bb

Oh and they even have blends like apple grape, cranberry grape, and the like.

No need to lobby for something we already have.

There is no need to push for non-alcoholic grape drinks because we already have plenty of them.

c008c34d5aee734b802940ceb8a47f50.jpg

41DUOEGxiKL.jpg

GUEST_2a9fa04d-17be-423c-8272-95d97a87f4bb

Oh and they even have blends like apple grape, cranberry grape, and the like.

No need to lobby for something we already have.

Well, to be accurate, those are not wines, those are juice cocktails.

Not the same thing. A wine has been fermented out. This is like making a barley soup and calling it beer.

Non-alcoholic beer is fermented and the alcohol is removed afterwards. (most of it anyways as less than 1% is till in there, thus why you have to be 21 to buy it most everywhere in the US)

Non alcoholic wines exist:

ariel-non-alcoholic-brut-cuvee-california-usa-10154232.jpg

But I guessing, as you didn't seem to even know they existed, that you have ever seen one on a menu.

Hmmm, I wonder why that is.....buzz buzz buzz

Lol- wouldn't that just be sparkling cider? I love that stuff! Can't stand the taste of most wine and all beer. And yes, the only reason I tried drinking it was for the buzz, not worth it!

Lot's of people just don't like beer and wine. And that is ok. It's because their palate is to the sweet side of all beer and most wine. I'm like that with some beers. Show me an IPA and I'll show you someone dumping out the IPA. But lots of people do like the taste of wine, drink it frequently and don't drink enough to get drunk or buzzed. I do have a wine you might like. A late harvest Riesling. They are usually to the very sweet side, are much lighter on the alcohol, and might be right up your alley. Some of them are actually sweeter than sparkling grape juice.
chateau-grand-traverse-late-harvest-riesling-old-mission-peninsula-usa-10652979.jpg

Well, to be accurate, those are not wines, those are juice cocktails.

Not the same thing. A wine has been fermented out. This is like making a barley soup and calling it beer.

Non-alcoholic beer is fermented and the alcohol is removed afterwards. (most of it anyways as less than 1% is till in there, thus why you have to be 21 to buy it most everywhere in the US)

Non alcoholic wines exist:

View attachment 359173

But I guessing, as you didn't seem to even know they existed, that you have ever seen one on a menu.

Hmmm, I wonder why that is.....buzz buzz buzz

I'm perfectly aware it exists and don't need your pompous arrogant instruction Nor do I need your completely unfounded and completely unfunny accusation either. It's clear you're not here for an honest discussion. I see no reason to waste my time with you further. Good Day.

Lot's of people just don't like beer and wine. And that is ok. It's because their palate is to the sweet side of all beer and most wine. I'm like that with some beers. Show me an IPA and I'll show you someone dumping out the IPA. But lots of people do like the taste of wine, drink it frequently and don't drink enough to get drunk or buzzed. I do have a wine you might like. A late harvest Riesling. They are usually to the very sweet side, are much lighter on the alcohol, and might be right up your alley. Some of them are actually sweeter than sparkling grape juice.
chateau-grand-traverse-late-harvest-riesling-old-mission-peninsula-usa-10652979.jpg
Thank you! I might give this a try.

I'm perfectly aware it exists and don't need your pompous arrogant instruction Nor do I need your completely unfounded and completely unfunny accusation either. It's clear you're not here for an honest discussion. I see no reason to waste my time with you further. Good Day.

What exactly did I accuse you of again?

You posted grape juice and called it wine. I corrected you. I assume since you didn't seem to know the difference you may not have known non-alcoholic wine exists. A lot of people don't, which is my point.

There isn't a big demand for non-alcoholic wines and beers. My theory is that the vast majority of people who consume alcoholic beverages due so for the effects of the alcohol.

I don't know why you are so butt hurt.

The problem with this issue is there is a TON of misinformation out there courtesy of many world governments and interest groups. People use this misinformation to bolster their argument against cannabis. The same people who are against cannabis may use or have used opioids in the past but that's ok because its prescribed by a doctor.

The problem with this issue is there is a TON of misinformation out there courtesy of many world governments and interest groups. People use this misinformation to bolster their argument against cannabis. The same people who are against cannabis may use or have used opioids in the past but that's ok because its prescribed by a doctor.

To play devil's advocate, that happens on both sides of the fence.

You have the against who act like 1 joint and you'll be murdering people in back alleys high off your rocker. That legalization will cause their kids to immediately become stoners and the whole world will be baked forever!!

Then you have the for side that will not acknowledge that there are some inherent negatives pertaining to weed and act as though it is as safe as a glass of water. While it certainly is safer than a LOT of other substances, it has it's dangers, especially in developing teenagers.

One of the reasons for the legalization of marijuana is the fact that the police are forever chasing minor cannabis offenses when they should be persuing gun traffickers eat al

One of the reasons for the legalization of marijuana is the fact that the police are forever chasing minor cannabis offenses when they should be persuing gun traffickers eat al
The police do not chase minor offenders.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter