Refillable drink mugs, especially coffee and tea at AKL

Kevlar10

Mouseketeer
I read somewhere that in the shop outside Mara is the only place you can refill the mugs. Is this true? Do they have coffee and tea there as well? Also, how does Mara work for QS breakfast?

I don't know how old it is, but I found an article on Disney Food Blog that says this about Mara: In the indoor dining area, a condiment bar is close to the self-serve drink station. Whole article about Mara is here: http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/mara/

Are you staying at Jambo or Kidani? The gift shop in Kidani has a beverage station.

The Mara has a beverage station like the other food courts, which includes soda, iced tea, hot chocolate, coffee, and hot water (twinings tea bags available - if you have a mug you just go grab one as needed).

I'm not sure what your specific question is about breakfast. What do you mean how does it work there? You walk up and order, they put your food on the plate and hand it over, you go to the register and pay. Was there something in particular you were wondering about? :)

Yes, we used the beverage station inside the Mara to refill our mugs with sodas, tea (iced), and coffee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter