refillable drinks

scout

Earning My Ears
Hi, I just wanted to know if there is refillable drinks at the parks or the onsite hotels? I thought someone said you could get discount refills on popcorn in the parks.
thanks

No refillable mugs at HRH, but a coffee maker and sachets of coffee are provided free in the room. Mini bar also, but very expensive!!

Refillable mugs are available at the parks, though. They cost from $2.69 to around $8 or $9, depending on where you buy it. Refills are $1.79.

Where are the cheaper ones? Can you use them at any location in the parks, or only where you purchased them?

The $2.69 ones are sold at restaurants and some food stands. Look for a sign that says buy a refillable mug for $2.69. These are usually found at IOA. You can buy a $5 plastic mug at the gift shop and get it refilled for $1.79. There are some other mugs for around $8-$9 at stands around the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter