>> Refillable Mug FAQ <<

It’s the same mug we got in July. They still have a Christmas one.

So what do the current mugs look like? I see someone said Mickey and Buzz. The last one I got was Mickey and Pals driving a car pulling Pluto in a camper, I think. Is there a new one since that? I think I got that in July.

I'm only going for two days this time and I don't really drink enough soda to warrant buying a mug--and I have plenty old ones at home--but if there's a cute new one out...

Same mug. They haven't changed it in a couple years.

Hi! So, we are long time refillable mug users (we love them!)! We are heading back in 2 months and were curious what the exact process is specifically at the beach club marketplace! I have seen most people say to have the mug and receipt, but we want to double check what the most recent protocol is for refills! :)

At pop I just took the mug with me. Never needed the receipt. I might consider asking next trip if just showing the receipt is fine cause I had issues carrying everything. Also I’m going to take a bag if we get food because the trays aren’t good for carrying back to rooms.

Is there somewhere I can go online and see a list of all QS locations, at each resort, that allow for the mug refills?

If it is a resort that has a refillable mug, then you can use it there. The only place you can't use it is in the parks.

Does anyone know if CSR has started up the mugs again? I've been getting mixed reports, including that all the resorts EXCEPT CSR has the mugs. It is becoming quite frustrating tbh, as my family LOVES the mugs and they end up being some of our favorite souvenirs (and a great value for us while at our resort).

Does anyone know if CSR has started up the mugs again? I've been getting mixed reports, including that all the resorts EXCEPT CSR has the mugs. It is becoming quite frustrating tbh, as my family LOVES the mugs and they end up being some of our favorite souvenirs (and a great value for us while at our resort).

I don’t ‘think’ so for CSR. If they have, I haven’t seen anything yet.

Cafe Rix did recently reopen, although when it was open briefly before they weren’t doing mugs then. Will let you know if I see anything around the boards.

I don’t ‘think’ so for CSR. If they have, I haven’t seen anything yet.

Cafe Rix did recently reopen, although when it was open briefly before they weren’t doing mugs then. Will let you know if I see anything around the boards.

Thanks for the reply and for keeping an eye out!

I got a "No" when I tried to call CSRs front desk. I was even put on hold so the CM could check (I realize he is likely at a call center somewhere). He explained that the restaurants at CSR are run by a 3rd party and are not filling them. He went on to say he didn't even think they were being sold at that resort. I clarified that (as he understood things) ALL the other WDW resorts had the refill mugs available with staff at the stations to provide the refills and he confirmed.

I also sent a question to Plan Disney and they said "Yes" CSR does have the mugs available and can fill them.

My travel agent and is as confused as I am, saying she's heard both answers as well. Fortunately she's at WDW now and is going to confirm.

I'll let you guys know what I find out!

I’m at Pop Century right now and this is what’s available. The regular mugs are 19.99. These designs are not new and were available, when we got them in the summer of 2019. There are 2 designs:
Buzz/Lightning McQueen with green or pink lids
Mickey with red or black lids
34FBA870-679D-4892-91B5-26E7D5F1753A.png
FEECFD39-E421-429D-A224-D585D7C2B861.png

And the upgrade to Star Wars mugs are 29.99. I had to ask about the Star Wars ones, since they were not out on display. The first cast member I asked said they were out. But another one interrupted her and told me I had to order it on the mobile order app. So I was able to order them on the mobile ordering for Pop food court. I believe they are running low on these, but maybe they will restock.
1A49ADAE-A1CB-4FA4-9F64-974C4BA89A9D.png

When I purchased the mugs, they said to show the receipt OR bring the mugs to get drinks. It’s been working fine mostly. But yesterday a cast member asked for the receipt when my daughter only brought the mug. It wasn’t a big deal, since I was there at the table and gave her the receipt to show. But it would have been much more inconvenient, if she had to walk all the way back to the room to get it. So after that, everyone now has a picture of the receipt on their phones.

I’m at Pop Century right now and this is what’s available. The regular mugs are 19.99. These designs are not new and were available, when we got them in the summer of 2019. There are 2 designs:
Buzz/Lightning McQueen with green or pink lids
Mickey with red or black lids
View attachment 564243
View attachment 564244

And the upgrade to Star Wars mugs are 29.99. I had to ask about the Star Wars ones, since they were not out on display. The first cast member I asked said they were out. But another one interrupted her and told me I had to order it on the mobile order app. So I was able to order them on the mobile ordering for Pop food court. I believe they are running low on these, but maybe they will restock.
View attachment 564246

When I purchased the mugs, they said to show the receipt OR bring the mugs to get drinks. It’s been working fine mostly. But yesterday a cast member asked for the receipt when my daughter only brought the mug. It wasn’t a big deal, since I was there at the table and gave her the receipt to show. But it would have been much more inconvenient, if she had to walk all the way back to the room to get it. So after that, everyone now has a picture of the receipt on their phones.
Are the Stainless Steel cups dishwasher safe? Yeti brand are, but I don't find any other brand that is very often.

My TA reported was told by a CSR CM that though they had the mugs last week, they are not offering them this week. The CM also said they don't know when they will return.

Grocery delivery it is! I'm still sad (and a little frustrated) about the mug issue. Maybe we'll luck out and it'll be back next week? 🤞🤞

We will be going to WL in June and we always get the mugs. Last summer we just had to show the mug for the refills. Just curious if we need to show the receipt too if they would allow a picture of the receipt instead of the paper receipt? I imagine after a week of carrying around the paper receipt it will get pretty rough.

any recent info on CBR and mugs? Do they have multiple locations to fill mugs there?

We will be going to WL in June and we always get the mugs. Last summer we just had to show the mug for the refills. Just curious if we need to show the receipt too if they would allow a picture of the receipt instead of the paper receipt? I imagine after a week of carrying around the paper receipt it will get pretty rough.
I don’t know about WL, but at Pop we’ve been able to use a picture. All of my family has a picture of the receipt on their phones. It has been super easy! I have only been using my phone and I’ve never brought my mug.

At pop I just took the mug with me. Never needed the receipt. I might consider asking next trip if just showing the receipt is fine cause I had issues carrying everything. Also I’m going to take a bag if we get food because the trays aren’t good for carrying back to rooms.
Whenever we got food they put it in a bag for us automatically unless we specifically told them we were eating there.

Whenever we got food they put it in a bag for us automatically unless we specifically told them we were eating there.

they said they didn’t have any bags when I asked on a previous trip. Just got back and they put everything on trays but I didn’t ask for a bag. They did have cup holders to make drink carrying much easier though. I showed a photo of my receipt and was able to get a drink every time on the trip I just returned home from at Pop

Thinking about a mug for the first time. If they have the Star Wars in stock, will get. With the requirement for mobile dining orders, how does it work if I just want a Coke/coffee refill? Do I have to put in a mobile dining order or is there a specific place in each resort QS to walk up and get the refill in the paper cup?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter