Refillable Popcorn Buckets

Where exactly can I buy this in MK? Never bought a popcorn bucket before, but I must have this!!

Their all over. There's one right near the MK entrance if you want it right off the bat. Left side right after you walk under the train.

Other than that, there's popcorn stands everywhere

Is it just me or does the Mickey Balloon bucket look like it will hold about a cup and a half of popcorn? Especially after watching the video of Ryno talking with the guy from the design team. It just looks like the capacity is really small. I guess it is more about the novelty and "collectibility" than the actual popcorn.

Am I the only one that noticed that the refill is 25 cents more? I'm assuming it holds more popcorn than the standard bucket

There's a ton of different popcorn buckets. The one below is the typical park one. Each park will have a specific design. This one obviously is for epcot. I have a HS one with mickey as Indiana Jones and an AK one with Disney characters on the safari

View attachment 260168

Then they have more expensive collectors buckets such as Darth Vader, Tie Fighter, Lotus Flower, etc
Where did you find the Lotus Flower popcorn bucket?

Where did you find the Lotus Flower popcorn bucket?

It's over by the popcorn/snack/drink stand across the pathway from RoL. Near the EE entrance.

I've also seen people post that they've gotten it as a "gift" for dining at Tiffins with the RoL dining package.

Is it just me or does the Mickey Balloon bucket look like it will hold about a cup and a half of popcorn? Especially after watching the video of Ryno talking with the guy from the design team. It just looks like the capacity is really small. I guess it is more about the novelty and "collectibility" than the actual popcorn.

I was curious how the capacity compared to other buckets. We have never bought one before so I don't have a good frame of reference. We are planning to get one on this trip though.

We just returned and waited until our 3rd day to buy a bucket because I wanted a Star Wars one from Studios. But sadly they were not available and we ended up with the generic "all parks" one they are currently using.

This could end up being a good teaching moment for my son. My wife and I were down in January and we told him that he had to be good all week at school and we would pick him up the AT/AT on the last day and bring it home for him. Well, he had a couple of bad days at school that week so an AT/AT popcorn bucket didn't come home with us. He was excited to get one next week on our spring break trip (attitude and behavior has been VERY good since). Maybe he should have listened to Mommy and Daddy after all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter