Relaxing at the Beach Club

OK, so my feet are sore from all the walking I did this past week. I don't know how many times I walked around World Showcase. I only visited Epcot this trip, and never got around to even going on one ride or attraction.

I spent the late morning and early afternoon at SAB, and ate a nice grilled chicken sandwich and drank a couple beers at Hurricane Hanna's Grill, which is a pretty nice pool bar.

Now, I'm back in the room. Below is the view from my balcony.

Beach Club Villas by DVC Mike, on Flickr

I'm back home in Charlotte today. Goodbye, Beach Club.

Next trip will be the Villas at the Grand Californian in May.

Wow, thanks for all of the pics and info. Was your balcony on the 5th floor. Beautiful view! We were in room 560 last August. It's the one with the HUGE circular balcony. We LOVED it.

I am taking my 91 year old mother to the Beach Club in May for F & G. She was only at the Magic Kingdom once, shortly after it opened (when that was the only park) She has never been to Epcot and has always wanted to see the countries. So we too will only do Epcot. The pace is going to be much, much slower than I'm used to .

Will be looking forward to your pics and TR from VGC!

Wow, thanks for all of the pics and info. Was your balcony on the 5th floor. Beautiful view! We were in room 560 last August. It's the one with the HUGE circular balcony. We LOVED it.

Will be looking forward to your pics and TR from VGC!

I was in 558.

How many pounds does one gain on a trip like this????
Shhhhh!!! You're not supposed to even THINK about such things until you get home! :lmao:

Now, I'm back in the room. Below is the view from my balcony.

Beach Club Villas by DVC Mike, on Flickr

Great view. I see from your post that it was room 558. We are trying to decide where to request for our trip in October at BCV. This view looks pretty good. Any other suggestions?

Great TR (as usual)!

Thank you once again for your TR! We'll be there in just a few weeks. I appreciate your review of the various foods. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter