Remy Previews

Did the preview emails give a phone # or any other contact info?

I also happened to have a park reservation for EPCOT on 9/17 - not sure if that made a difference.
I also happened to have a park reservation for EPCOT on 9/17 - not sure if that made a difference.

The email says you do NOT have to have an EPCOT reservation at all to attend.

Edit: To clarify, it says "Valid theme park admission is required to access this event, though Members will not need an EPCOT theme park reservation to attend on the day of their preview."

Check your junk and spam folders. Sometimes, these type of email bursts end up there. Good luck, everyone!

Check your junk and spam folders. Sometimes, these type of email bursts end up there. Good luck, everyone!
I did - nothing 😩 - on hold with MS - hoping for some pixie dust

bottom of the email says this:

This event is part of Membership Extras, an incidental benefit, these Member benefits are subject to availability, change or termination and may require a fee. Membership Extras are available with eligible ownership interests. Developer: Disney Vacation Development, Inc. 1851 Community Drive, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830.
So, looks like direct only. We have both direct and resale points. We just happen to be there on 9/5 on our direct points. We did receive the email.

To clarify, even owners with grandfathered resale points who have a blue card membership would still be eligible.

I'm currently in the queue, which says once the time starts It will randomly select a place in line for me, I wonder if that is better than just getting on at 11am and getting in line then?

Long time DVC members, have had our reservation since October last year at BCV for Sept 18 to Oct 3 and didn't get an email.

I wonder how they are selecting the DVC members for this?

We have never been able to take advantage of any of the special "Membership Extras" and since we will be there during this one we would love to get an invite.

I'm currently in the queue, which says once the time starts It will randomly select a place in line for me, I wonder if that is better than just getting on at 11am and getting in line then?
You're better off being in the queue. If you wait until after 11 then you'll just go to the back of the line. There's no difference between getting in the queue now or 1 minute before though.

Even though we are eligible, we were planning a resort only stay because my youngest daughter is not eligible for the vaccine yet (she has one more month until she’s 12). We decided to not get the preview access to let others who definitely want to go have a space. With the variant out there we just aren’t sure crowds are where we want to be. Best of luck to everyone 😊 hopefully they have a lot of spots available!

Long time DVC members, have had our reservation since October last year at BCV for Sept 18 to Oct 3 and didn't get an email.

I wonder how they are selecting the DVC members for this?

We have never been able to take advantage of any of the special "Membership Extras" and since we will be there during this one we would love to get an invite.
I wonder if they are doing it one date at a time as I’m there September 5th?

I think it’s better to be on the page when it starts. After 11, I think everyone will get a first come first served place behind everyone who was automatically redirected

This will be my first time doing a ride preview, do they do anything special? Like a commemorative pin, special merchandise? Just going on the ride is great, was wondering if they include something else?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter