Renting a car seat but not a car?

hmp2z

Disney Bride, Mom to Molly, Moose, and Hannah (all
Hi! I have a question & am hoping someone here can answer it. My brother is flying in with his 2 daughters to visit us here in Orlando. Since it's just him with the 2 girls, he doesn't want to lug a car seat into the airport, so we were wondering about renting one. I would meet him at the airport, but I don't have a car seat - is there somewhere I can rent just the car seat, but not the car? What do people do who take taxis? Are there taxis that have car seats for people with small children? That would be his other option, if I couldn't get 2 car seats & so couldn't pick him up from the airport. Thoughts?

Thank you for any help/suggestions!
Heather W

Hi Heather.

Check out this link: babiesonvacations.com. I think this is what you're looking for.

HTH!!

Thank you! That is exactly what we were looking for!
Heather W

When my kids were little and visited my sister she bought one at the local thrift shop for $15.00 and donated it back when we left. :)

There is also A Baby's Best Friend located in Orlando. We rented a stroller and pack 'n play on our last trip. They delivered to one hotel for us and picked up from another hotel. We loved not having to haul everything down with us, not to mention the abuse the items would have suffered on the plane. Their website is: http://www.abbf.com/

For the cost of renting a seat with unknown history and possible damage, you can go to Walmart and purchase a new seat. Cosco's Touriva is only around $40.

There is also A Baby's Best Friend located in Orlando. We rented a stroller and pack 'n play on our last trip. They delivered to one hotel for us and picked up from another hotel. We loved not having to haul everything down with us, not to mention the abuse the items would have suffered on the plane. Their website is: http://www.abbf.com/

Another vote for a baby's best friend! We used them a lot when our kids were younger, and we were very impressed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter