Renting a stroller primarily for all our stuff?

You don't leave purchases in the stroller, or unsecured (tightly sealed) food do you? Because people will steal the first, and squirrels will steal the second!

We don’t usually buy anything besides a popcorn bucket. If we did buy something it would always be on our way out of the park, so never left on the stroller. Snacks are usually in packages in a backpack.

We have been going with strollers for 11 years now and have never had an issue with theft or squirrels yet! 🤞

Once you experience a trip without a stroller you'll never want to take another. Magic bands have eliminated the need for a wallet,if you don't use magic bands they have cellphone wallets that fit in a pocket to hold cards. One of our favorite memories is splashing in the puddles through Epcot. The kids were soaked but survived until we reached the locker. Kids are pretty resilient. Your going to walk your legs off anyway and a walk to the locker isn't a big deal. I'm not hating on strollers,have 4 kids,so have used them several times but why add to the masses if not necessary. Have a great trip.

I would be to worried my stuff would fall out of my pockets. And it is always wise to have a bit of cash on you. More than once I have gone to a kiosk to purchase something and have them be cash only due to computer issues. Would stink to want a water and be told to go somewhere else.

I would be to worried my stuff would fall out of my pockets. And it is always wise to have a bit of cash on you. More than once I have gone to a kiosk to purchase something and have them be cash only due to computer issues. Would stink to want a water and be told to go somewhere else.
My husband always carries cash so I've never had an issue. We love being stroller free and magic bands have simplified our trips. My phone, cards, cash also fit in my wrist wallet. I'm sorry but carting a stroller around just to carry stuff seems a little crazy to me. They sell some really nice backpacks that would also hold a lot of stuff, just an idea.

IMG_0477.jpeg

Nothing will fall out of your pockets (unless they are pretty shallow) and you will still have money and a card. Put the teeny wallet in your wristlet and Your water is covered. As is your travel umbrella and a mini first aid kit. You even have space for a purchase or two but truth be known I buy souvenirs at the end of the trip so no need to lug them around. When WDW had the delivery to resort service it made my day. Wish they’d bring it back.

I'm not anti-stroller for any age, so if the child needs it, use it.

That said, we always thought we needed a stroller for our stuff. And when we reached the point where our youngest was big enough to try without a stroller, it was incredibly freeing. No pushing it around, parking it, and having to walk back and get it. Just use a backpack. Mine will hold tiny ponchos, a few first aid type things, sunscreen, sometimes a tiny travel umbrella, water bottle, hand sanitizer, phone charger, and snacks. Not sure what else you would possibly need? I can wrap a sweatshirt around my waist if I get hot. The kids have lounge fly sized bags for their own stuff.

Technically you can get water for free :)

But I agree with what you're saying. Always have a little bit of cash.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter