Report on Past Practices of the RCID released

Doubt it
Disney did nothing wrong running the district…..
‘The state did nothing wrong changing the district

it’s the new normal, the parties need to learn how to play nice and peacefully co exist
or it will be bad for both of them
Up until 98, disney was directly paying RCID employees, that is not legal.

I also blame Florida for letting it happen for fifty plus years, but because politicians tend to be, not always on the up and up and susceptible to lobbying, does not excuse (again, if proven) illegal activity through government capture.

Up until 98, disney was directly paying RCID employees, that is not legal.

I also blame Florida for letting it happen for fifty plus years, but because politicians tend to be, not always on the up and up and susceptible to lobbying, does not excuse (again, if proven) illegal activity through government capture.
Are you sure about that or are you assuming ?
can you cite a historical regulation….

EDIT:

Apparently, you have also NEVER hired an off duty sheriff or policy offices to work an event, or conduct traffic control.

Last edited:
The municipal bond issue alone, if true, is fraud, so that is a real problem.
Can you cite specifics? Because all of the municipal bond practices that I've seen were specifically authorized by the Florida legislature and disclosed to the bond purchasers.

It's funny how the course of some of this thread is pretty much exactly like the fishing expedition that the audit was on.

The reality is Disney did nothing wrong and if they were doing something wrong, the government including DeSantis allowed it to happen. Desantis spoke up when his feelings got hurt and only then, so if this audit is true why did he enable them for 3 years?

Are the exhibits associated with this report not posted anywhere anymore? Tried locating them and they appear to be no longer posted on the CFTOD site. They have the report attached to the meeting minutes, but all of the 78 exhibits weren’t included.

It's funny how the course of some of this thread is pretty much exactly like the fishing expedition that the audit was on.

The reality is Disney did nothing wrong and if they were doing something wrong, the government including DeSantis allowed it to happen. Desantis spoke up when his feelings got hurt and only then, so if this audit is true why did he enable them for 3 years?
it is the new normal.... not just on the DIS, but in media.. politics... everywhere. Repeat the lies and dis/mis-information enough times and people will start to believe it. Many people will not bother to check if something is true or not. if it fits with their suspicions and bias then that is good enough, it must be real.

Are the exhibits associated with this report not posted anywhere anymore? Tried locating them and they appear to be no longer posted on the CFTOD site. They have the report attached to the meeting minutes, but all of the 78 exhibits weren’t included.
I can’t find it either. They took it down. Honestly the exhibits should have been attached to the report.

I can’t find it either. They took it down. Honestly the exhibits should have been attached to the report.
Correct. It’s not a good look for transparency of the new board that has already had scrutiny brought on it in less than a year of functioning.

We’ll see if they fix the omission.

Did you found those through your browser history or through CFTODs site itself?

Was looking for a spot that had all of them, available for public consumption that could easily be found.

Last edited:
Would like to see Disney build something between a walk-in and a full-blown hospital...

Does that mean they are required to do so, NOPE

I would have to look at the actual lines of the district, but I think a house I was looking to buy once would be considered in the district. However, I THINKKK all the college program kids and the internation cast live in the district, I would think that is more than 44
When I lived at Vista Way in the 90s I thought it was Lake Buena Vista but looked back at my checks and it was considered Orlando.

I would have to look at the actual lines of the district, but I think a house I was looking to buy once would be considered in the district. However, I THINKKK all the college program kids and the internation cast live in the district, I would think that is more than 44
If you are referring to the Flamingo Crossing development at the end of Western Way, no that is not in the District.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter