requesting building?

Leah's Mom

Mouseketeer
We are going to Disney World Tuesday (Yeah!) We will be staying at the all star music, my daughter is autistic and wondering if anyone can suggest a building? I'd like to be close to bus, pool, food?! We are first timers!! Thanks!

The Calypso buildings are the first ones on both sides of the first pool. Smoking would be building 1 and non-smoking would be building 10

Welcome and pixie dust for a successful and happy trip.
I can't tell you anything about ASM because we have nver stayed there, but here is a LINK TO the map of All Star resort. AS Sports is the top part of the map. AS Music is the blue part on the bottom and you can easily see where buildings 1 and 10 are.

Calypso Non-smoking is where I stayed last yr.....fabulous location! I have pics if you'd like to see :)

Do have fun!! :)

I would Love to see the pictures!! I could then print them out to give Leah a visual of where we are going!! Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter