Resale purchase advice

klbrow11

Mouseketeer
So I need some advice. We are planning on buying an additional contract. We own at poly now with direct. We are in love with disney hilton head island resort so we talked about buying in there for the 11 month advantage. But the high dues and length of year left have us wondering if it would be better to go with saratoga springs due to longer years and low dues. This contract we plan to use mostly beach vacations (hilton head, vero, and aulani) with option to add some smaller disney weekend trips. We have been lucky enough to get a studio for new years week and two weeks in June at hilton head but know that's apparently not the norm.

I have been going back and forth and just need some opinions!

We purchased a resale HHI contract 13 years ago. We decided that we wanted to be able to book summer stays at the 11 month window and would most likely use those points for HHI. We've never had issues getting a room at a DVC someplace at WDW when we decided to use our points there. Many options...but only one DVC HHI. We bought where we wanted to stay and it's worked well for us. It might go against typical advice because of maintenance fees but we have no regrets.

HHI has been home resort since 1996. To consistently book what you want in summer the 11 month booking window is a must. If you love the resort , you will not regret buying there.

22 years remaining on Hilton Head deeds. Maybe a great way to spend a week each year would be enjoying the island and the surrounding South Carolina coast. Charleston is a short drive north and Savannah a short drive south of Hilton Head. I don’t think you will regret purchasing some resale points in Hilton Head.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter