Resort changers~Our Neverending Story*link to new thread pg231

Status
Not open for further replies.

pas130

Always missing Florida....
Welcome to the continuation of the Resort Changers Thread!!!

orangebird2-1-2-1.gif

Let me start off by introducing myself, my name is Jeanette, and I am a resort changer.....I also go by Princess Pas, Pas130, Nurse Perdue (long story, but funny)...Not only do I change, but it's a family affair here at my house, my DD7 AKA HRH{Her Royal Highness} helps and enables me every step of the way.

All are welcome here, changers, those thinking about changing, and those just wanting to hang out with a great bunch of people :grouphug:

We can help in EVERY stage of changing, ahem...I meant planning. Collectively, we have stayed in every resort, or at least visited there. We plan, talk, advise, change, talk, enable, and then full circle back to planning, and the ch-ch-changes go on and on.....

Feel free to post any changes, thoughts of changing, etc. We cover it all, ADRs, dates, resorts...

Thanks for coming, and I hope you have a great time here!!!

Here is the link to our previous thread created by stepdisney
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2758528

I'm here!!!:banana:
Still havem't gotten the kinks worked out for May!

here I am .. recap to follow!!
:yay:Now I need to figure out how to copy the links from our old threads :rotfl:

huge props to stepdisney for our previous threads BTW...she's super busy being Mom and Full time Teacher

:yay:Now I need to figure out how to copy the links from our old threads :rotfl:

huge props to stepdisney for our previous threads BTW...she's super busy being Mom and Full time Teacher

Easy Pas ... just go back to the first page on the old thread, right click on the link in the top bar, copy and then paste it in your first post.

Yippee! Orange Bird has a new nest and we've got plenty of feathers to ruffle!

Let the changes begin! Disclaimer: I'm all out of changes seeing that I changed everything yesterday:rolleyes:

Thanks, Jeanette!

Yippee! Orange Bird has a new nest and we've got plenty of feathers to ruffle!

Let the changes begin! Disclaimer: I'm all out of changes seeing that I changed everything yesterday:rolleyes:

Thanks, Jeanette!

:rotfl:I still have to catch up on the old thread...comments, suggestions, on anything I need to add BTW :hug:

:lovestruc yeah!! our new home :goodvibes :hug: Just wanted to stop in and say HI!!
My name is Marie, I live in Alberta, Canada....and I have chronic resort-changeitis too! My next trip is in October, 2012....I have changed from POLY CL to AKL CL to POFQ to POLY and back and forth, and inbetween until finally changing to BWI Deluxe Room CL....where I am happily settled and residing for approx 2 months without an inkling to change!!! :lovestruc I am happy I think I have it figured out for a best fit for my upcoming trip with my 2 older teen boys, and my best friend.....I think BWI will suit us perfectly and even though I am happily settled, I love the RC'er peeps and hanging out here because they are some pretty amazing gals, and guy (HI Nathanyell!! ) :goodvibes

Hope you are all having a TERRIFIC THURSDAY!! :hug: the week is almost over!!! Yipee!!!

PS...Wish I could get my Orange bird in my siggie....it's not wanting to copy paste :( for some reason! Hope I can figure it out!

~Marie

I'm here!! Hello Everyone :wave:

Edit to Introduce:

I'm Deena, a wife with 2 jobs to a DH with 2 jobs, who is always looking for a way to get out of town and relax--Disney style. This year we have Premier Passports and will be at DL at the end of the month, followed by 3 trips to WDW this year! Goal #1 is to get through the DL trip, then madness will occur trying to get Easter, May, and November together. I am a fan of renting DVC points for the spacious 1 Bedrooms, the cheap studios, but not a fan of getting locked down. We also like our Club Level stays and normally can't decide where we are actually staying until about the week before. DH knows to go with the flow and I'll just tell him where to go!! I love this place and enjoy the company of those who can't make up their minds--just like me!!

Hello RCers! Just checking in!

Pas, thanks so much for the new thread, and hope all is well with DD4. :hug:

Janet, looking forward to the recap - I love reading them and I just don't know how you keep track of everything!

KOOK, Cali Grill is a great idea. Also wondering what everyone thinks of Bistro de Paris. My parents went there last year with my aunt and uncle and loved it. We take kids to signatures, but I'm waiting until they're a little older for that one. My parents said they didn't see many kids and it was a very quiet, romantic setting. So I don't know if that's an option - appeals to me because I'm and Epcot girl!

Luv, as I think more about your November choice, I'm leaning more towards CL at YC. The AP discounts will be the deciding factor. That's very like me - I usually start with a very reasonably priced trip and then just change my way to a completely different vacation!

:dance3: Thank you, pas!! :worship: You truly are perfect to host this thread...had to be our Queen and RC leader!:worship:

(Of course, I am going for 5 min to help Sophia and waaay down the SECOND??? page - even with a text!! :rotfl2:)

SO EXCITING!!!!:grouphug:

:lovestruc yeah!! our new home :goodvibes :hug: Just wanted to stop in and say HI!!
My name is Marie, I live in Alberta, Canada....and I have chronic resort-changeitis too! My next trip is in October, 2012....I have changed from POLY CL to AKL CL to POFQ to POLY and back and forth, and inbetween until finally changing to BWI Deluxe Room CL....where I am happily settled and residing for approx 2 months without an inkling to change!!! :lovestruc I am happy I think I have it figured out for a best fit for my upcoming trip with my 2 older teen boys, and my best friend.....I think BWI will suit us perfectly and even though I am happily settled, I love the RC'er peeps and hanging out here because they are some pretty amazing gals, and guy (HI Nathanyell!! ) :goodvibes

Hope you are all having a TERRIFIC THURSDAY!! :hug: the week is almost over!!! Yipee!!!

PS...Wish I could get my Orange bird in my siggie....it's not wanting to copy paste :( for some reason! Hope I can figure it out!

~Marie
I love all you too :grouphug:

I'm here!! Hello Everyone :wave:
:hug: Hi Deena!!

Pas, thanks so much for the new thread, and hope all is well with DD4. :hug:

Janet, looking forward to the recap - I love reading them and I just don't know how you keep track of everything!

You are welcome :hug: janet will continue the recaps :woohoo: She is my official partner-in-crime :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter