Resort changers~Our Neverending Story*link to new thread pg231

Status
Not open for further replies.
They started Danimal on solids today. He took two bites and is holding it down so far. If he doesn't throw up again he will be released tonight!

This is great news!!! Have been watching FB for an update so glad I didn't miss it here.

Big hugs and loads of PD!! :grouphug:

GrumpyGrandmaYes I lasted what an hour...:lmao: Happy Birthday to your DS :banana:
Wonder what Sheila will book popcorn::

I will hopefully have a new thread up by next week....you all will get a heads up...promise :flower3:

GrumpyGrandmaYes I lasted what an hour...:lmao: Happy Birthday to your DS :banana:

I will hopefully have a new thread up by next week....you all will get a heads up...promise :flower3:

Cant believe we are already needing a new thread!!! Well, yeah, I can believe it...:flower3:

GF/ Poly! WTG!!

Oh, Linda, Happy Birthday to your DS!!! (somehow missed that exciting news!)

If Sheila goes fro F&W, then an EPCOT resort should be the place...but if in December, then my money is on WL.:thumbsup2

Gee...no interest in where I book, pas?? :confused3 ;) :rotfl: I know, I'm boring.:rotfl2: No $$ for my favorite resorts and no desire for any others. :sad2:

Time for a new thread already? We certainly keep this place hoppin'! :) Janet and I have to get busy with the POP thread this weekend or someone might take it over before we get the new thread up and running!! :faint: ;)

Hi all :wave: Just checking in!

Continued prayers for Danimal!! I'm happy to hear that he's progressing!!

I know I haven't commented, or multi quoted much--but believe it or not--I am caught up... but am having Carpel Tunnel issues. I'm going to hold my breath and type this as fast as I can, lol. I try to surf and peck with my left hand, but it's all annoying, and I'm in pain :sad2: I go to the doctor tomorrow morning, and he has to give me something to help me sleep. I've used up what was left from the car accident. I haven't cooked since I've been back because I can't function with my right hand and wrist. We still don't know if we're done on May 1 or June 1 at work, so I'm not sure how long I have until I can rest it for a while. What I do know, is that everyday is a little more unbearable, and I need a good night's sleep. I didn't tell my aunt about it last weekend because she needed my help and stuff needed to be done. Now that I'm back, and only have a few more weeks of insurance--we need to straighten this out. I also don't want be in WDW in pain.

The thought of continuing my TR's without a painkiller makes me nauseated :laughing:

3 weeks from today we leave!! 3 weeks from right now we'll be having lunch at Via Napoli, which sound much better than the McNuggets I'm forcing down right now, lol. DH is really excited for the Royal Rooms. He's a Hidden Mickey hunter, and really just wants to see all the little hidden features in the rooms, lol. I'm excited about the Yacht Club, I really can't wait to get back there. One thing that I could have gone without was reading the Blizzard Beach/Snake thread on the Theme Parks board. I'm all freaked now. I haven't been in a lazy river since I read reports last year of them being in there. Ugh.

Thoughts of a good Garden View area to request at YC/CL?? We've only stayed Lagoon before and luvvvvvved it, but it's not available, and I'm just not sure that I can justify it for 3 nights if it does come available.

I have thought of each and every one of you and hope all is well!! Even if I don't type it--I'm thinking it!! :grouphug:

JungleCruiser: HAVE AN AMAZING TRIP!! YOU DESERVE IT!!

Pas: 3 extra days... love it. Love the split!!

Have a great day everyone :wave:

GF/ Poly! WTG!!

Oh, Linda, Happy Birthday to your DS!!! (somehow missed that exciting news!)

If Sheila goes fro F&W, then an EPCOT resort should be the place...but if in December, then my money is on WL.:thumbsup2

Gee...no interest in where I book, pas?? :confused3 ;) :rotfl: I know, I'm boring.:rotfl2: No $$ for my favorite resorts and no desire for any others. :sad2:

Time for a new thread already? We certainly keep this place hoppin'! :) Janet and I have to get busy with the POP thread this weekend or someone might take it over before we get the new thread up and running!! :faint: ;)
Ugh, I thought you were WL. Too many trips :rotfl: Will you stop saying you are boring :mad: NOT BORING :hug: Now that I think about it...that's the RC trip I think.....hmmmmmm. You're keeping us in suspense....nice :goodvibes Yes your Pop thread is almost there too....soooooooooooooooooooooo do you have any ideas?????

I know I haven't commented, or multi quoted much--but believe it or not--I am caught up... but am having Carpel Tunnel issues. I'm going to hold my breath and type this as fast as I can, lol. I try to surf and peck with my left hand, but it's all annoying, and I'm in pain :sad2: I go to the doctor tomorrow morning, and he has to give me something to help me sleep. I've used up what was left from the car accident. I haven't cooked since I've been back because I can't function with my right hand and wrist. We still don't know if we're done on May 1 or June 1 at work, so I'm not sure how long I have until I can rest it for a while. What I do know, is that everyday is a little more unbearable, and I need a good night's sleep. I didn't tell my aunt about it last weekend because she needed my help and stuff needed to be done. Now that I'm back, and only have a few more weeks of insurance--we need to straighten this out. I also don't want be in WDW in pain.

The thought of continuing my TR's without a painkiller makes me nauseated :laughing:

3 weeks from today we leave!! 3 weeks from right now we'll be having lunch at Via Napoli, which sound much better than the McNuggets I'm forcing down right now, lol. DH is really excited for the Royal Rooms. He's a Hidden Mickey hunter, and really just wants to see all the little hidden features in the rooms, lol. I'm excited about the Yacht Club, I really can't wait to get back there. One thing that I could have gone without was reading the Blizzard Beach/Snake thread on the Theme Parks board. I'm all freaked now. I haven't been in a lazy river since I read reports last year of them being in there. Ugh.

Thoughts of a good Garden View area to request at YC/CL?? We've only stayed Lagoon before and luvvvvvved it, but it's not available, and I'm just not sure that I can justify it for 3 nights if it does come available.

I have thought of each and every one of you and hope all is well!! Even if I don't type it--I'm thinking it!! :grouphug:

JungleCruiser: HAVE AN AMAZING TRIP!! YOU DESERVE IT!!

Pas: 3 extra days... love it. Love the split!!

Have a great day everyone :wave:
Feel better Deena :hug: Poor thing :guilty:

So the DIS won't let me PM....but I started the new thread...once everyone moves over, I'll have the other one closed :goodvibes

:wave2: Hi Peeps!!

Seems I missed the DIS craziness today ... good, my life is crazy enough already! :goodvibes

Was at the airport this AM, as Mom left today for Rochester (and has landed already). It was so nice to have her visit, but I do need to catch up on things .... like getting the taxes filed!!! Honestly, evey year I say we will do them early and it never happens! At least I found all the paperwork. :)

Busy day for me tomorrow so my next post will be from WDW! :lovestruc

:woohoo: Sarah, so excited that your trip is almost here!! If you can, please send me a text to let me know you arrived safely!

I am in a quandary over booking a cheapo trip for F&W, I brought it up to DH yesterday when I sw FD was being offered at AOA and he said go ahead and book it. :confused3 This morning he still says book it... I just don't know what to do? :confused:

Sheila, sweetie ... what are you waiting for??? BOOK IT!!!! :banana: :banana:

You are such a modest hostess with the mostess... ;)

I Hi pas130, I can't say this change is a total surprise... :rolleyes1... BUT IT'S A LOLLAPALOOZA OF A GOOD ONE. Enjoy pas family. :dance3:

Somehow this does describe Pas and her changes!! love it! And thanks my friend!

I'm not changing Marie!!! DH told me that I've made my bed (at the Poly) and now I'm gonna lie in it!!! :rotfl:

:laughing: Not a bad bed to lie in MM!!

They started Danimal on solids today. He took two bites and is holding it down so far. If he doesn't throw up again he will be released tonight!

:woohoo: :woohoo: Dani, the best news today!!

Mamas love to spoil there babies. Side note my baby boy is 33 today! My oh my where did those years go?

Linda:
:bday: to your DS!! If you can figure out where the years go, let us know!! My baby boy will be 21 in a few months :scared1: and Sam will be 14. :sad2:

Deena: So sorry to hear of your medical troubles and I hope somehow you can get it addressed soon. :hug:

BOOK IT SHEILA!!!!! :cool1: It's "DH ARE AWESOME WEEK" :rotfl: Do it! Before he wafles.......and I cancelled our Myrtle Beach stop..added on 3 days at WDW....at the Poly for DH :goodvibes he sad he'd rather drive straight home anyway :laughing: We have been watching Rive Monsters a lot, so now he only wants Pools no beach...guess the Poly beach will have to do :cloud9:

I knew what ya meant :hug:

:dance3: Just signed up for an OT shift to pay for DHs bday gift of a Poly stay....he is to good to me :lovestruc

Love this change! You have to keep it now so we will be at the Poly at the same time! :banana::banana::banana: I'll even sneak you into the KKC. I'm sure you've noticed that when you have more then 3 kids people think there are like a million anyway so they will never notice your group added to mine :rotfl2:

I'm still waffling a bit myself. I still feel like I should do some BC time in memory of my mom but every time I book it, I change it almost immediately. But man, that pull is still there :confused3

I think my biggest fear is the CL staff. My mom had THE GIFT for gab and making friends and she made a huge impression on the CMs. I guess I'm nervous that somehow they will remember us from September and ask where she is :sad1:

And then I feel like a $%^& for changing the trip that I promised her and around we go... :sick:

Love this change! You have to keep it now so we will be at the Poly at the same time! :banana::banana::banana: I'll even sneak you into the KKC. I'm sure you've noticed that when you have more then 3 kids people think there are like a million anyway so they will never notice your group added to mine :rotfl2:

I'm still waffling a bit myself. I still feel like I should do some BC time in memory of my mom but every time I book it, I change it almost immediately. But man, that pull is still there :confused3

I think my biggest fear is the CL staff. My mom had THE GIFT for gab and making friends and she made a huge impression on the CMs. I guess I'm nervous that somehow they will remember us from September and ask where she is :sad1:

And then I feel like a $%^& for changing the trip that I promised her and around we go... :sick:

:hug: BC will be there another trip, and next time your loss won't be so fresh :hug: It would be nice to reminice about your mom:littleangel: with BC CMs..when you are ready...:lovestruc

I feel so lost, need to go find the new thread. I haven't booked AOAstill contemplateing :confused3 Afraid it might be still too warm for me of course DH would not mind like he said we could just Tay in the room with the A/C :laughing:

I am back to thinking I need to hold off and see what promos they come out with for Nov/Dec

Also I have been researching portofino bay in US. :confused:

Dani that is wonderful news about DD :)

JC have. A safe & Magical Trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter