Resort changers~Our Neverending Story*link to new thread pg231

Status
Not open for further replies.
:yay: :yay:

I like it--but I doubt you are done :rolleyes1

Wow. Just Wow. popcorn::

I think there is still more changing to come! Just sayin .... :cool1:

:grouphug: Love my girls here....it's always a work in progress...but a little over a month....I don't want to kill myself with OT to fund spending money....I'm crunching lots of numbers.....DH said I am not done :lmao:

To quote the fab step "As the Ticker Turns.......":woohoo: I like my ticker today!

:grouphug: Love my girls here....it's always a work in progress...but a little over a month....I don't want to kill myself with OT to fund spending money....I'm crunching lots of numbers.....DH said I am not done :lmao:

To quote the fab step "As the Ticker Turns.......":woohoo: I like my ticker today!

I love that! :rolleyes1There is some number crunching going on in our house today too...

I have changed my resort 3 times for my trip in Sept.

Originally I booked with All Star Sports with FD, then I changed it to Pop with FD, then yesterday I changed it to the Little Mermaid rooms at AoA with FD.

When I go to look up my ressie on WDW website, it still says Pop. I remember when I changed from ASSp to Pop, the change happened overnight and I had my email first thing in the morning. I also have not received my confirmation email for AoA.

How long to you think I should wait before calling and asking if there is a problem with my reservation? The CM did say it would take 24hours.

We don't need a fancy title....we'd just have to change it anyway :lmao:

:rotfl:

I know but....the extra $$ would help to upgrade us to AP's, and get us MNSSHP tix no problem. But he wouldn't even let me get that far :sad2:. Oh well, it is going to be our 10th anniversary trip so I guess I just need to relax and...oh yeah...KEEP SAVING!!!:laughing:

Speaking of AP's...DH just picked up our vouchers today!!! And texted me a picture!!! Best text I ever got!!! :yay:

Jenny & MM: You HAVE to stay at the Poly .... somebody has too! :rolleyes: Besides, it's both your 10 year wedding anniversaries!! :woohoo:

Your trip is almost here!!!! :cool1: About this urban girl & Easter Eggs... we hard boil & color them nice and pretty as we always have, but then we put them out on the bank off our front porch and we shoot them (like bright little targets) with a 22 rifle. When in the mountains... :rolleyes1 And no worries about waste because the woodland critters have the egss “cleaned up” in no time flat. :)

Well ... that certainly gives a different insight on Easter Egg hunts!! :laughing: Love it!

Welcome back Magic!! :banana::banana:

:rotfl:

Jenny & MM: You HAVE to stay at the Poly .... somebody has too! :rolleyes: Besides, it's both your 10 year wedding anniversaries!! :woohoo:

Well ... that certainly gives a different insight on Easter Egg hunts!! :laughing: Love it!

Welcome back Magic!! :banana::banana:

Janet B I checked out the Pop thread while contemplating different resort changes...:rolleyes1 Nice job!! I am so not a techie and am amazed at what some of the people on the Dis can do!

Trip update......

The Pas family will no longer be at the Poly...

Pas is weak.....split stay...GF GV & GF RPC:cloud9:

Well, no surprise here my friend!! Congrats!! (now how many times have I said that to you for this trip??? :goodvibes)

Originally I booked with All Star Sports with FD, then I changed it to Pop with FD, then yesterday I changed it to the Little Mermaid rooms at AoA with FD.

When I go to look up my ressie on WDW website, it still says Pop. I remember when I changed from ASSp to Pop, the change happened overnight and I had my email first thing in the morning. I also have not received my confirmation email for AoA.

How long to you think I should wait before calling and asking if there is a problem with my reservation? The CM did say it would take 24hours.

:wave: Michelle
"Seen" you on the POP thread :goodvibes ... If you don't receive an email or if the change is not reflected on the website, call Disney tomorrow to inquire why.

Question though ... how did you ever get FD at AoA?? Do you have a pin and AoA was included for the regular rooms? If so, congrats!! :yay: Thought AoA was not included in the FD offers.

Well, no surprise here my friend!! Congrats!! (now how many times have I said that to you for this trip??? :goodvibes)

:wave: Michelle
"Seen" you on the POP thread :goodvibes ... If you don't receive an email or if the change is not reflected on the website, call Disney tomorrow to inquire why.

Question though ... how did you ever get FD at AoA?? Do you have a pin and AoA was included for the regular rooms? If so, congrats!! :yay: Thought AoA was not included in the FD offers.

Free Dining does come up at AOA now...thus my imaginary dilemma

I will believe you are done changing when your trip is complete and you are back home .... :rotfl2: And then you can start planning and changing the next trip! :cool1:

Janet B I checked out the Pop thread while contemplating different resort changes...:rolleyes1 Nice job!! I am so not a techie and am amazed at what some of the people on the Dis can do!

Thanks Jenny! :goodvibes We (minnie&nana) had a lot of fun working on the thread! The technie aspect is not really that hard at all ... and I'd much rather be on the DIS than doing actual work, KWIM?? :rolleyes:

Wow!! FD at AoA?? That's wonderful news!!! (that does adds to the temptation ... :upsidedow)

Danimal is still not able to keep anything down and will be spending another night. He did alright without me and we were able to FaceTime together last night and this morning. He's currently feeling better because hes starting with his mouth again lol

I ended up calling again and the CM I talked to yesterday afternoon (that is when the FD showed up for AoA) had a problem with my phone number and didn't complete the reservation change. Dont know why he didn't mention it??

The CM I talked to today did complete it for me.

I went back and forth with changing to AoA from Pop because I had such a great time there last Sept because I loved the theme. It felt soooo Disney.

But I conviced myself that if I missed Pop, I could always walk over the bridge for a visit :)

I'm sorry I haven't posted since last month. I was MIA at WDW and I just now finished my BWI-CL review:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=44568239#post44568239

I have some serious catching-up to do, but I do want to send my best wishes for a very speedy return home to DS, Dani. I can only imagine how worried you must be.

I did manage a change on vacation. While on the beach at WL I called and changed our summer trip to all WL/CL (13 nights). Of course, DD still wants to split with CR so we'll see where this ends up...

Thanks, Jeanette, for always keeping track of me on that "other" thread way out in the wilderness:hug:

Danimal is still not able to keep anything down and will be spending another night. He did alright without me and we were able to FaceTime together last night and this morning. He's currently feeling better because hes starting with his mouth again lol

So glad he is feeling better but sad that he has to spend another night in the hospital. Isn't it funny how mama can always tell when her baby has turned the corner especially when the mouth starts up again!

Dani-- I'm sad he has to spend another night, but hope he gets the care he needs!! Lots of pixie dust that he gets home soon and feels better!!

Kook--loved the review.... anyone wanna make a change :rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:

Soooooo if you read my FB--last night I was contemplating going from YC-Standard View CL to Lagoon View CL. I was ready to pull the trigger today, and of course, it wasn't available all of a sudden. HOWEVER... Garden View CL was, which is what I actually wanted, so that was a little change to feed my changing addiction.

DH said no more changing. I wanted WL/CL instead of POR, but it's not available. I guess POR is meant to be.... For now :rolleyes1

Dani: That's great news that he's feeling better ... wish he could keep something down though....I'm glad he did okay with staying overnight... now that's a credit to you too Dani, you taught him to be strong! :hug: How are you doing?

Thanks everyone.

Janet I am ok. I am just so exhausted. I got about 6 hours of sleep last night but I can barely keep my eyes open. It feels like I've taken a whole bottle of tranquilizers. I think it's from the stress.

Thanks everyone.

Janet I am ok. I am just so exhausted. I got about 6 hours of sleep last night but I can barely keep my eyes open. It feels like I've taken a whole bottle of tranquilizers. I think it's from the stress.

Dani, of course it is from the stress!! I only hope you can a better sound sleep tonight my friend. :hug: Oh, just wish I lived closer to help you!! Stay strong, we all hope & pray your brave Danimal will improve to be able to come home tomorrow. :flower3:

:welcome: Glad you got everything straightened out. AoA....that sounds super cool :cool1:
I love that! :rolleyes1There is some number crunching going on in our house today too...
Poly Poly Poly....like janet said...you have to stay at Poly:goodvibes
:rotfl: A sticker from your friend HRH :jumping2:

AoA the new resort of the week popcorn::
I will believe you are done changing when your trip is complete and you are back home .... :rotfl2: And then you can start planning and changing the next trip! :cool1:
So very true :rotfl2:
I totally get what you mean with "the mouth" Sorry he is still vomiting, but at least they can replace what he loses :hug: Try to rest sis, I know its hard but if you don't you'll end up sick too :hug:
I'm sorry I haven't posted since last month. I was MIA at WDW and I just now finished my BWI-CL review:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=44568239#post44568239

I have some serious catching-up to do, but I do want to send my best wishes for a very speedy return home to DS, Dani. I can only imagine how worried you must be.

I did manage a change on vacation. While on the beach at WL I called and changed our summer trip to all WL/CL (13 nights). Of course, DD still wants to split with CR so we'll see where this ends up...

Thanks, Jeanette, for always keeping track of me on that "other" thread way out in the wilderness:hug:
Nice to see you!!!! I love the WL thread....and Ithought of you often, and hoped you were enjoying the world :hug: And now to check out your review :goodvibes

Dani-- I'm sad he has to spend another night, but hope he gets the care he needs!! Lots of pixie dust that he gets home soon and feels better!!

Kook--loved the review.... anyone wanna make a change :rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:

Soooooo if you read my FB--last night I was contemplating going from YC-Standard View CL to Lagoon View CL. I was ready to pull the trigger today, and of course, it wasn't available all of a sudden. HOWEVER... Garden View CL was, which is what I actually wanted, so that was a little change to feed my changing addiction.

DH said no more changing. I wanted WL/CL instead of POR, but it's not available. I guess POR is meant to be.... For now :rolleyes1

Yay for GV CL :dance3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter