Resort changers~Our Neverending Story*link to new thread pg231

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi RC family. I've been very busy. Danimal has a stomach virus from hell. Today is his 3rd day being sick. I feel so bad for him. The doctor says it should stat to turn around now which is good. Hopefully I'll be able to check back in soon.

:hug: Hope Danimal is feeling better soon!!! It's always something isn't it? :sad2:

Hi RC family. I've been very busy. Danimal has a stomach virus from hell. Today is his 3rd day being sick. I feel so bad for him. The doctor says it should stat to turn around now which is good. Hopefully I'll be able to check back in soon.

Dani: So sorry to hear that Danimal has been so sick ... hope today is a turning point and that he begins to feel much better. :hug:

Dani hope your lil guy is feeling better :hug:

Kids being sick & holidays seem to go together :sad2:

:hug: I hope he is feeling better VERY VERY SOON....:flower3:

Pas: Of course, with you, it's always a good time to change the ticker! :rotfl: Just knew you would make a change to GF ... but does DH know about it yet???

Too bad it could't be one of these :mickeybar

Almost guaranteed!! And I agree with you GG ... this split seems to feel right for our Pas. :hug:
My meeting went way better than expected :banana: Unfortunately it's because their plan for HRH is not working....so hopefully this time they believe me and will work with me :mad: It's all good!!! And HRH and I have GF to look forward too (I wasn't gonna tell her....but I did) DH knows I changed to a WDW hotel, BUT he never asked....:rolleyes1 So I didn't tell :rotfl: A Mickey bar....yum!!!!

I know it's still awhile until your trip but I really like this split for you. Too me it just seems to suit you. Just like for me a perfect split would be BWV and VWL or maybe BCV and VWL??? :confused3 Anyway I'm sure there will be more changes coming for you for this trip but I'm going on record that I like this one .... not that it matters what I like for you! :rotfl2:
I does matter, I saw your reply on WL thread, and made a call ;) Is it wrong I'd rather stay all GF GV than Poly :sad2:

DD is great, thanks!!! We would have never survived getting our girls' ears pierced so young....they both had wretched ear infections that required tubes...all of that tugging would have been a disaster!!! :eek:

GF and POLY CL...good for you!!! Sounds :cloud9:
:hug: I figured pierce before they figured the pulling part out...Hey, is it May yet :rotfl2:

Oh, Dani, hope Danimal is turning a corner and feeling much better today. I've heard that tummy virus is horrible!!
Praying Lilyana or mama doesn't get it next!! :hug:

Just wanted to pop in before we head out. I'm bringing Danimal to the hospital because he hasn't held anything down since Friday night.

Just wanted to pop in before we head out. I'm bringing Danimal to the hospital because he hasn't held anything down since Friday night.

He'll feel SO much better after getting some IV fluids. Text me if you need anything sis, I'm off to nap for work later, but I am here :hug:

Dani, you know Danimal and you are in my thoughts and prayer...hoping they can help his feel better real soon. gentle :hug: Love you. :hug:

Just checking in guys. Danimal is getting fluids and is sleeping. He's been such a good boy I've promised him presents when he feels well. I've already ordered him a couple of surprises because I've got nothing better to do ATM lol

Why, thank you!!:cool1: Now where is your addition??? Hoping one of us will come up with a better title though - mine is rather benign.:rotfl:

Okay here is my crazy new ticker .... I think I've got it all in there except for any quick little day trips to DL!!! :thumbsup2

Why can't I see these tickers???? :confused3

Just checking in guys. Danimal is getting fluids and is sleeping. He's been such a good boy I've promised him presents when he feels well. I've already ordered him a couple of surprises because I've got nothing better to do ATM lol

Glad he's getting some rest! Poor little guy! :hug:

:woohoo: Dani, you are only doing what all Moms would do!! :goodvibes Hmmm ... speaking of gifts ... BTW didn't a certain young man want a few days at POP?? :rolleyes1 :teeth: Not that all those glorious days at the Poly isn't all about love!

Aww...what a sweetie. I would promise the moon!! You can shop from your phone??

Are they still talking about admitting him? Big hugs!:grouphug:

Admitting him???

I can do anything from my phone! lol

Poor baby is definitely being admitted. I feel like a crap mom because I will have to have my mom stay with him so I can take care of Lily overnight and come back in the morning. I'm so sad right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter