#10 AKL - tag and journalling box

I would like:
G Coronado Springs C,S

Y Fort Willderness O, and whatever is the other letter

7 Coronado Springs Icon

24 Fort Wilderness Icon
Thanks

:dance3:

Hey Vicki!! Can I have the following please?

E. any
J. any
K. any
L. any
R. any
5. topper?
9. borders
10. banner
15. banner

Thanks!

P.S. I will be in your neck of the woods (sort-of) this weekend...James is wrestling in the Keystone State Games Saturday individually and then Sunday for his team. Was hoping to get to CKC...but these darn kids and their activities get in my way! LOL I am however hoping to hit up the store in Hershey!! Is it big? Seems pretty big on their website!

Hey Vicki!! Can I have the following please?

E. any
J. any
K. any
L. any
R. any
5. topper?
9. borders
10. banner
15. banner

Thanks!

P.S. I will be in your neck of the woods (sort-of) this weekend...James is wrestling in the Keystone State Games Saturday individually and then Sunday for his team. Was hoping to get to CKC...but these darn kids and their activities get in my way! LOL I am however hoping to hit up the store in Hershey!! Is it big? Seems pretty big on their website!

Hooray! So glad you are joining!!!!

I don't live far from Hershey and have yet to go to their new store. I have heard it's big, not sure how big though! They just closed the Lancaster one so I am itching to get up to Hershey and see it. I'll PM you my cell number, we should meet up if you are going there! :)

No worries on the CKC- I completely forgot about it thanks to summer school -took over my July. 1 more week and then a few weeks off before back to the grind.

Ugh! I almost had DH talked into doing a trip this fall (just the two of us while Morgan is at Nature's Classroom) to All Star Sports. His boss has that week off :(

Ugh! I almost had DH talked into doing a trip this fall (just the two of us while Morgan is at Nature's Classroom) to All Star Sports. His boss has that week off :(

Aww, that stinks! I also almost had my DH convinced to visit DW this fall during the TOT run (his sister is running) but, alas, he said no too.

The good thing is that we are avoiding the fantasyland construction! The bad thing is we're missing Disney.

I might grab some more later, I need to get my head to stop hurting first.

This is what happens when you clean eat and then blow it!! LOL

Thanks Nan for signing up for me!

I will post more tomorrow if I want other groups.

I'd like to join 2" letter groups:
D. Pop Century
J. Riverside

Maybe I should also do the "Port Orleans" Group? :confused3 I didn't check to see if there were still spots available .......:rotfl:

Do you think you'll get enough? I only saw 1 other swapper for Pop century - which surprises me a bit ......

How long will sign ups be open?

Okay okay okay ........ enough with the peer pressure! :headache: ..... I'll add Group H. Port Orleans

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

updated to here.

I was going to keep sign ups open until Thursday. I honestly plan to join a few more but I wanted to give swappers time to join them first as I don't necessarily need those resorts right now but ..you know....it's so fun to make the letters!

I hope you are feeling better, Buffy!

Here is some more for me, trying to be good and selective! It's hard!!!

Letters
E - Art of Animation
K - Animal Kingdom Lodge
Z - Christmas

elements
25 Christmas - journal box and tag

For the groups you already have me in:
18 - Swan and Dolphin - 2 Journal boxes
24 Fort Wilderness - ATC

Vicky could you change my element in Group #5 to inchies please...got an idea this morning!!!

I would like to join the Pop century elements group if there is space. I will do Inchies. If you need someone to finish the Pop Century letter group I will take that too. I had hoped a trip this year was in the works, but unfortunately it didn't work out., so only one group for me.

Thank you!
Stephanie

I would like to join the Pop century elements group if there is space. I will do Inchies. If you need someone to finish the Pop Century letter group I will take that too. I had hoped a trip this year was in the works, but unfortunately it didn't work out., so only one group for me.

Thank you!
Stephanie

I've got you down for both pop century groups (letters and elements). Is that what you wanted?

There is still one opening in the letter group after that- I'd love to take it but am holding out until everyone who wants in gets in. :)

Vicky could you change my element in Group #5 to inchies please...got an idea this morning!!!

got ya!

I'll do 4. shapes and 25. banner...sort-of general Disney Christmasy themed ok? Or no?

got you down!

Here is some more for me, trying to be good and selective! It's hard!!!

Letters
E - Art of Animation
K - Animal Kingdom Lodge
Z - Christmas

elements
25 Christmas - journal box and tag

For the groups you already have me in:
18 - Swan and Dolphin - 2 Journal boxes
24 Fort Wilderness - ATC

I've updated everything for you Buffy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter