Resort Swap 2012-All postal but 1!

Oops I forgot about this!

I'll take what ever is available in group
C, H, J, K, 3, 9, 10A. I'll come back in a bit to decide on which elements I will be doing.

Oops I forgot about this!

I'll take what ever is available in group
C, H, J, K, 3, 9, 10A. I'll come back in a bit to decide on which elements I will be doing.

Officially signed up!

When it comes to 10A, if no one else signs up by closing, I'll move you to group 10 and we'll have 5 members. Just a quick fyi :)

I am going to keep this swap open until Thursday night at about 5pm EST. I was going to keep it open until Friday but my mom is getting surgery and I don't know how much time I'll be able to be online.

If there's any more interested swappers, please feel free to join!

I am going to keep this swap open until Thursday night at about 5pm EST. I was going to keep it open until Friday but my mom is getting surgery and I don't know how much time I'll be able to be online.

If there's any more interested swappers, please feel free to join!

sending :goodvibes for your mom's surgery Vicki , hope she will have an easy recovery

Could you move me from All Star Sports (tags) to All Star Movies and I'll do journal boxes. That will fill up up All Star Movies. It does not look like All Star Sports will have many people.

Thanks
Pam
PrincessinTexas

updated to here and made the changes!

Thanks for the pixie dust! The doctor's office called this morning and moved it to Monday morning- bah. She just wants it over with; it stems from when she had her heart surgery- She has a clogged artery (? maybe vein. I can't remember right now) that they have to make a stint around. It should be an in-and-out procedure but she had such a horrible time with delirium back in March when she had her open heart surgery that we're a little on edge about it about how she'll be when she wakes up from the procedure- hopefully they'll let us in to sit with her right away; that should help.

Anyways, I'll be deleting the groups with no one in them tonight.

When it comes to the elements groups with only 1 person, would you want to join groups together? For example, LM3K is in the Poly group and LoriAbil is in the Wilderness Lodge group, would you want to join those groups and you each get a poly and wilderness lodge piece? Let me know your thoughts, ladies!

ckmom97, morgansmom2000, and 3pletprincesses

How you would feel if we combined the All Star resorts groups into one group that just said "All Stars"? That'd give the 4 of us 2 letters each.

My only concern would be how to theme the letters....thoughts?

----

ETA

Lynner
Would you be ok moving from group I (French Quarter) to group H (Port Orleans)? I could take the last spot in there to close out that group.

Could you put me in group P and group 18 (Swan and Dolphin groups). I don't know my element yet- I will have to think about it.

Rebecca

In group P (Swan and Dolphin) I will take an additional spot the & and I.... that way I can get 2 sets back which will help with 2 stays....

Thanks...

ETA: that would leave 1 spot open..

In group P (Swan and Dolphin) I will take an additional spot the & and I.... that way I can get 2 sets back which will help with 2 stays....

Thanks...

ETA: that would leave 1 spot open..

Could you put me in group P and group 18 (Swan and Dolphin groups). I don't know my element yet- I will have to think about it.

Rebecca

Got you both! I'll leave P open until 5- if no one else jumps in, I can fill that group. :)

ckmom97, morgansmom2000, and 3pletprincesses

How you would feel if we combined the All Star resorts groups into one group that just said "All Stars"? That'd give the 4 of us 2 letters each.

My only concern would be how to theme the letters....thoughts?

----

ETA

Lynner
Would you be ok moving from group I (French Quarter) to group H (Port Orleans)? I could take the last spot in there to close out that group.

I'm good with combining the groups or doing additional letters -- whatever the other 2 ladies want to do. My internet service at home has been down since the weekend. We had a bad storm blow thru over the weekend that blew our receiver off-line. Since it also blew a tree over into our neighbors house, I'm counting my blessings that the internet is the only damage we had. I hate to make a service call right now. It was 112 on my front porch yesterday, so I can only imagine how hot it was on the roof. I'll try to log on with my phone tonight and check my groups. I'll go ahead and pm you my info now.

Sending prayers and pixie dust your mom's way!

Vicki -

1. hope all goes well with your mom!! I'll keep her and you in my thoughts!!

2. I am absolutely fine with combining groups. Never stayed at WIlderness Lodge, but have been there and have photos to scrap so I'm good! :thumbsup2

3. I have your number and will reach out to you if it looks like I may get a free moment to shop! Is Saturday or Sunday better for you? I would most likely get a little time on Saturday. I won't know at all until we are at the tournament though. Can I text you? And, how far are you from Hershey?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter