restaurant for kid free night

huey duey & luey

<font color=CC33CC>DIS Veteran<br><font color=0099
During my Nov trip my dh and I are able to have a child free dinner to celebrate our anniversary. Which restaurant would you suggest. It can be expensive, but I dont think my dh will go for a $300 meal. Thanks
Tara

We recently were able to go out alone on our anniversary too. I had gone through the menus over and over and finally settled on Yachtsman Steakhouse. Even up until were there I was worried that I had made the wrong choice. In the end I was so glad I chose YSH. Everything was absolutely perfect. If you want details heres my review.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=613741&highlight=+Dining++Reviews

As for price, the total was 125.00 with tip.

so every meal is child-free! We loved CA Grille... great views of the castle at night. And Jiko at AKL... wonderful, different food and outstanding service. Neither restaurant was overly noisy... CG had a few more children, but they were well behaved.

Jiko or Citricos. Those are our two favorite restaurants on property and that is where my wife and I usually go when we have the night to ourselves (although Yachtsman Steakhouse and Cal Grill are nice too).

Citrico is my favorite restaurant for just the 2 of us. We have a PS there for my birthday.

We did our kid free dinners in Epcot, Marakkesh and Les Chefs. Loved both!

California Grill and Le Cellier are among our favorites.

We honeymooned in WDW in October '98, so our fall trip is always an anniversary celebration too! Congratulations on yours!

We are going back to the California Grill for our Anniversary dinner. We ate their during our honeymoon and we definitely want to go back. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter