Restaurant wait times?

5 Disney Fans

DIS Veteran
we are all seeing tons of reports about long wait times at rides. Have the wait time at restaurants for your ADR time also increased? So in the past if you had a 6pm ADR you might have to wait 10-20 mins or so for a table to become available, have you experienced an increase in this time? Just wondering what I need to mentally prepare myself for :)

Had a Sanaa lunch (1:35pm) and a Chefs de France dinner (5:10pm) last week. We were seated within a few minutes in both cases.

Times may have changed, but we had minimal waits at any TS restaurant in April. Including signatures.

We were seated within minutes of our reservation at the four table service restaurants we dined in last week. The Plaza sat us 10 minutes before our ADR on 7/31.

We had minimal waits last week. I believe the rule is that you can check in on the My Disney Experience app 15 min before your reservation time at most restaurants. So we typically checked in while on our way to the restaurant and more often than not we got our "table is ready" notification just before or shortly after we arrived.

We never waited longer than about 15 minutes past our ADR to be seated. This was 3 weeks ago. Sometimes we were seated almost immediately.

I don’t think we ever waited more than ten minutes to be seated last week. In one case we actually showed up early and asked if there was any chance to be seated early and they accommodated us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter