Return of Crowds

It's starting this week for the 50th. Rooms are pretty well booked starting next weekend. We arrive on Tuesday.

It's starting this week for the 50th. Rooms are pretty well booked starting next weekend. We arrive on Tuesday.

are you talking about the weekend starting Oct 1? Because this coming weekend has availability everywhere.

There appears to be a lot of hotel availability from October 3rd - 9th, which is when we will be there.

Perceived crowding will be worse than actual clicks would indicate because things aren't open and the resort isn't fully staffed.

I hope that you are right. I was going off of DVC availability. There is typically plenty of availability at resorts like SSR this time of year, even with F&WF. But this year, it is booked up.

I know the castmembers have been “blocked out” and have been experiencing 6 day mandatory work schedules… they are exhausted perhaps …Please be kind…
Hopefully Disney will ease up their schedule to have some relaxation or fun with their families before the 50th on October 1st…
Does anybody know a castmember ? I hope the College Interns are included.
Just my theory… Unwind this weekend for cast , might make the parks busy.

Thankfully we have seen great compliance at the resorts and parks. The cast members will remind people to wear masks and over the nose as well. Love the hand sanitizers all over the parks.
Was there actually hand sanitizer in the hand sanitizer stations? For a while there were lots of complaints that they were always empty.

We'll be there the week of the 10th and planned on going to the Boo Bash on the 17th. I would LOVE for crowds to be low but I'm prepared for anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter