• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Riddle me this - the Marsha's Birthday Edition!

This is so unfair, my first day back, and what kind of a riddle is this?

Congrats on undefeated, Mr. Meister. Way to GO!!!!!!

I must skip out of here and get beautiful for work.

I will check in after I get caught up, or not!

Marsha! Welcome back! :wave:
<marquee direction="right">
sartpants.gif
</marquee>
:)

Good morning!

Guess I'm gonna be pantless for the day...cuz even w/clues, I have NO CLUE on this crazy riddle! But, thanks to all of you for lots of laughs this morning! :)

Today is The BIG DAY! My son Chris is supposed to get his braces off at 10 this morning (keeping fingers crossed, I have told him not to be too disappointed if the ortho says he needs to keep them on for a while yet!) Then, tonight is the PROM...I think I am more nerved up about it than Christopher is! Of course, we have the whole full moom thing and moomer eclipse, plus the terror drill in Chicago, plus it's also my sister's birthday! WHEW...lots going on today to be pantless!!!! :)

Wowza, Donna! You've got quite a day ahead!

Good luck to your son - I hope he has a great time at the Prom!

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your sis! :)

Happy birthday to your sister, Donna! I hope all goes well for your son today with his braces and the prom.

Happy birthday to your sister Donna, and good luck to your DS on his braces, and hope he has a fun, safe time at the prom!

Finally figured out the riddle, so sent my pm!

Miss Jasmine!
<marquee direction="right">
sartpants.gif
</marquee>
:)

lol, that is the first time that has ever happened. All cleaned now. :teeth:

Well, MJ, I was just gonna tell you that you got the riddle right!

I guess you know that now!! :p :p :p

MJ...:)

Hey MARSHA!!!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

<center>
mickey25.gif

Today is the big 5-0, isn't it???

I hope you have a LOVELY day!!!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)</center>

I am contemplating this one. Unfortunately the clues haven't helped me much, yet. I'll think on it while I get ready for the day. Hopefully I can earn some pants before I go out to run errands. ;)

You guys are a hoot this morning. I've been laughing my head off. At least I'm happy and clueless.

Originally posted by oldkicker
Kathy - that's great! Congrats to Ginny! :)

...and you're ROTFLYBO???!!?!?!?! That's better than ROTFLYDO!!!! :)

Sounds painful if you ask me.....;)

HAVE A WONDERFUL AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARSHA!!!!

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your sister, Donna.....

I am pantless. And dirkless.

Hmmmmm.....I wonder if there is a relationship?????? :teeth:

Just wondering - why do these riddles just seem soooo obvious when the answer finally comes! I'm sitting here thinking - duh:(

BTW - Happy Birthday Marsha! :jester:

I think I have it. PM sent.

I'm off to run some much-needed errands. DD forgot her Tylenol this morning and those teeth are still hurting her. What I really need is a nap. ;) With DH unable to drive, I've been doing more than my share of transporting. I'll be glad when June gets here and things slow down a little.

Tonight we have youth protection training for Scouts. It's boring and we've done it several times before. Sigh. More storms headed for Oklahoma tonight. I'm crossing my fingers that there will be no tornado warnings. I won't leave my kids home alone if there is bad weather.

We can't make it to Riddle-Con. I think we might want to order some shirts, though. And I need to find someone to represent me there. I'm sad that we can't make it, but with DH in a walking cast it's just not going to happen.

I better get back to work. Have a great day everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter