• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Riddle me this - the Marsha's Birthday Edition!

Ellen!
<marquee direction="right">
sartpants.gif
</marquee>
:)

Merry!
sartpants.gif
</marquee>

Fishbone†
sartpants.gif
</marquee>

Ellen - I think those are the best riddles! Makes you wonder why you didn't think of it right off! :)

Merry - sorry you can't get to RiddleCon, but be sure to get in touch with Stephanie (Boo'sMom) to sign up for a RiddleCon bud!

I should have the ordering info posted for the T-Shirts this weekend! :)

You sure are having a BUSY time right now!

I hope the storms either don't happen or sail on by!

Well, I come home from work expecting there to be pants waiting for me, and I find out that the Riddle Meister is demanding an explanation of my answer! :rolleyes: :p I hope that the one I sent him was satisfactory, because I have to go and decorate a cake for tonight, and I need something to wear that's comfortable.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARSHA!!!!!!

Here you go, Kathy! :)

sartpants.gif
</marquee>

Thanks for the birthday wishes for my sister and the kind thoughts for my son! He just got home and HURRAY!!! he *did* get the braces off!!!!!!! He has an invisible retainer on the bottom teeth still, but yowser...his teeth look GREAT!!!!! Now, on to the prom!!!! :)

(Still totally clueless on the riddle, though!!!)

birthday.gif

Happy Birthday Marsha.

5-0 ain't that bad. (I speak from experience.)

Donna, hurray for DS and the braces off. He must be glad. PD for a fun and safe night.

DS came home and had a totally different answer for the riddle that he wants me to send. Be looking for it Bro.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARSHA!!!!

Happy Birthday to Donna's sister too!!! :bounce:

Good Friday morning to all the riddle groupies!

(Bumped from page 3 for those seeking LPP!);)

Sorry I missed your birthday wishes, Martha! I never did get back to the DIS yesterday. Another busy one here today too.

Originally posted by yepod
Good Friday morning to all the riddle groupies!

(Bumped from page 3 for those seeking LPP!);)

dontcha know John, it's easier to wait and let you search for it, then jump in for LPP???!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter