• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Riddle me this!

DblD!
<marquee direction="right">
sartpants.gif
</marquee>
:)

Suzy - You've got some YESTERPANTS coming! I misread your answer yesterday! :)
sartpants.gif
</marquee>

Glo!
sartpants.gif
</marquee>

{{hugs}}, sweetie. :)

I just had to tell someone this that would appreciate it......so all of you came to mind...........
I had booked OKW fr April but was on the wait list for BCV, Boardwalk & VWL.........they just called & we got VWL!!!! YAY!!:D :D :Pinkbounc :D :D

Well - you all have me ROTFLOL today!!! :p

Thanks for brightening up my morning! :)

Thank you Old Kicker!! I was starting to lose it a bit there for a moment! What a blow to the ego if I were wrong!!

Although I was hoping for the Daily Double, I thought my second answer was quite clever, even tho it wasn't a Pixar movie, but he did fly with out wings.

Woo Hoo!!! Daily Double for me!!!! :teeth:

cuz, I'm a Riddle Player, too
and I'll take that dare
to solve this riddle, too ;)

I guess I'm better at the Math riddles as this seemed to split my brain cells!!!!

Took me a bit longer (brain might be in "slo-mo" - awaiting MORE SNOW!) but I'm sending my PM now! Better later than never, right?

Did I miss the bucket o' coffee this AM? Still have lots to read! Hope everyone who's been under the weather (figuratively speaking, of course) is on the mend!

Have a great day!

Valerie....oops.....LTM:D

Fill the five gall up 1/2 way...2 1/2 gallons
Fill the 3 gall up 1/2 way... 1 1/2 gallons..
now ya got 4 gallons! :)
Oh, that's *yesterday's*!!! LOL!

I have no idea on today's, even w/Bernie's show curtain clue....those things on his curtain *have* wings!!

I am LOL at all of the one-liners today...LOVE the smurf one...

if WalMart is always slashing prices, how come things are not free there??? :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter