Riddle me this!

If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

Why is it that if someone tells you that there are 1 billion stars in the universe, you will believe them but if they tell you a wall has wet paint on it, you have to touch it to be sure?

"Why do hot dogs come in packs of ten but hot dog buns come in packs of 8?"

Now that really does bug me!! LOL...;)

If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, would it be considered a homicide?

Was the inventor of the colander accused of having an idea that did not hold water?

Why is it that when we're dog tired we take cat naps?

A Michigan riddle!

How can the weather be cold as he** one day and hot as he** another?

Why are things that taste good, bad for you, and things that taste bad, good for you?

Why are they called apartments when they are all stuck together?

In MI you can actually be in He** about 1/2 hour from my house:p

Okay that was the last one from me...........I've gotta get something done around here today!!!
TTYL

Is the D**m Sight Inn still in H*ll Laura?!?!

I've eaten & visited H*ll in Michigan!

What do they pack styrofoam in?

Not enough answers!!! My lame PM is sent.

Hello all you riddlers. A very strange thing happened to me as I waled from my parking garage into my building. I go sprinkled on! We are supposed to be getting one heck of a storm, lots of rain here, lots of snow in the high country. We are all hoping it replenished the water supplys. We had to stop supplying California a while back.

Steph, glad the girl is on the mend, don't let her bug the boys too much, paybacks, you know.

Diane - Love the house, it will be fab in the spring. I assume it is a lake view?

Snowark - I only buy hotdogs in an 8 pack now. It takes too many packages of both to be equal numbers. Hmmm, sound like another math riddle.

I am not supposed to be dising right now, from work, so I will just check in again later.

Hi Guys...have not been around much, and Bernie has been giving hard riddles. Not been feeling all that well, and had some really off days...but I am here wracking my little brains out trying to figure this one out? Have their been any clues?

OK, I will get this one.....

Hope everyone has been well....and big hugs to all!

I believe Dr. Demento has invaded the Riddle and entered the minds of the riddlers!

ROTFLOL! Several of these are priceless.

So are you guys! Thanks for the laughs!

Sis!
<marquee direction="right">
sartpants.gif
</marquee>
:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter