RideMax Users Thread (FAQs Linked in First Post!)

I know that the Ridemax subscription only lasts 90 days and I'm cutting it close. It's 91 days from now until the end of our vacation, including that last day. Should I wait to purchase? I'd like to play around with it tonight :)

Well, I bought mine Feb 27th to it would last through our vacation (ends May 27) and it shows in the Details part of the software that it doesn't expire until June 4th. So, it's a bit over 90 days. But keep in mind the May data won't be released until mid March. So, you can play with it but not for your particular dates yet.

Well, I bought mine Feb 27th to it would last through our vacation (ends May 27) and it shows in the Details part of the software that it doesn't expire until June 4th. So, it's a bit over 90 days. But keep in mind the May data won't be released until mid March. So, you can play with it but not for your particular dates yet.

Thanks! That's helpful info.

I know that the Ridemax subscription only lasts 90 days and I'm cutting it close. It's 91 days from now until the end of our vacation, including that last day. Should I wait to purchase? I'd like to play around with it tonight :)

I'm guessing you are going in June? That's when we are going and expect Ridemax to have data for June around April 15th. So, I am going to wait until then as there won't be much to play with before then. Of course, getting it sooner may give you time to check it out, see if you have any download issues, etc. But really, you might as well wait.

I am having trouble downloading the software on my computer.
What little bit I get is just for March and April. Shouldn't I be able to play with at least June or more, it also has not tips?:confused3

I can get on the web version ok but that won't let you select some stuff.

Any help?

I am having trouble downloading the software on my computer.
What little bit I get is just for March and April. Shouldn't I be able to play with at least June or more, it also has not tips?:confused3

I can get on the web version ok but that won't let you select some stuff.

Any help?
As stated, May's data comes out Mid-March. June's should be out Mid-April, etc.

Anyone else the guinea pig who gets to test RM plans for the new FP enfrocement??? :scared:

I leave in 12 days and would love to chat with people who have been trying to develop plans for Spring Break. Or people who have actually been there with RM plans for Spring Break to learn how they worked.:confused3

I am getting some wacky suggested itineraries thus far - very new ride and FP orders from old days. So looking for other tips, experience and advice! :worship: I will be forever indebted!

Sydnerella's Mama

I'm still waiting on May's data to be available. Does it always come out on the 15th of the month and is there a certain time?

I'm still waiting on May's data to be available. Does it always come out on the 15th of the month and is there a certain time?

Data usually comes out mid-month, 15th, about 6 weeks ahead. So, March 15th for May, April 15th for June. No, it's not always at a certain time, and not even exactly on the 15th. Join their facebook page for updates. Usually someone asks when the next set of data will be available and they answer.

Anyone else the guinea pig who gets to test RM plans for the new FP enfrocement??? :scared:

I leave in 12 days and would love to chat with people who have been trying to develop plans for Spring Break. Or people who have actually been there with RM plans for Spring Break to learn how they worked.:confused3

I am getting some wacky suggested itineraries thus far - very new ride and FP orders from old days. So looking for other tips, experience and advice! :worship: I will be forever indebted!

Sydnerella's Mama

I'd also like to know about any experiences using RM since FP enforcement. Does it work just as well? Are the wait times similar or worse?

For March 27 I ran an itin for Epcot.

By 9:25 on an EMH day what is the likely FP return time for TT? I keep getting it to make me ride SB for 44-53 minutes at some point. I thought it would have me get an FP right away at 9:25. But maybe the return window is pretty late at that point (1.5 hours after EMH opening) that it is having me ride SB later?

I'm starting my "regular" touring plan at 9:25 because that is when I estimate I will be done riding Soarin, TT and MS starting at 8AM based on running RM for the day prior between 9 and 1015. Details I know, but in case your curious ;)

Sooo, what time do you think the FP return time would be at 930 for TT? Since I cannot get it to give me a FP at that time I have no idea and need to for my planning, thanks!

Sydnerella's Mama

finally got a chance to look at Mays data for our trip.

Epcot will be Monday the 21st. I put a few attractions into the Plan to Ride column including WS Illuminations. No matter what time I put for Illuminations I get the error "The following performace does not fit within your plans start and end time. WS illuminations. P Lease adjust you schedule and try again".

Do they not do it on Mondays???

Epcot will be Monday the 21st. I put a few attractions into the Plan to Ride column including WS Illuminations. No matter what time I put for Illuminations I get the error "The following performace does not fit within your plans start and end time. WS illuminations. P Lease adjust you schedule and try again".

ok...just bought this application for my June trip. Our days aren't available so I'm playing around still.

I tried your date May 21st for Epcot....I modified plan options and made my last ride 9pm.

and I couldn't get it to work either... :confused: in fact, it won't even try to make my plan.

so, popcorn:: hoping a more proficient user can help you out...

I just put in your date, May 21 and it worked fine for me. I used the web version so not sure if that matters. I put in a start time at 9am and an end time of 9pm. I added some attractions including Soarin, Mission Space and Seas with Nemo. The last thing on the plan was 8:35 Illuminations for 9pm performance. I also changed the start time to noon, and it still worked.
I hope you get it figured out.

I did figure it out, thanks. All I had to do was change the end time to 9PM. For some reason it was set to 8PM. Wouldn't that have been something the software entered automatically? I wonder if it does close at 8 sometimes?

Oh, and the Ridemax creator also PM'ed me when he saw my original question. That's great service.

I realize RM does not plan for EMH in the AM at this park, but was wondering if I was reasonable to assume that I could get a TSM FP and then ride RNRR and possibly Star Tours before 9? Or will the park have other guests earlier due to new opening procedures?

I realize RM does not plan for EMH in the AM at this park, but was wondering if I was reasonable to assume that I could get a TSM FP and then ride RNRR and possibly Star Tours before 9? Or will the park have other guests earlier due to new opening procedures?

We were there last week (not for EMH) and based on my experience, I think this is certainly do-able. One day when we were there the park opened early at 8:40 and another it was closer to 8:50. And I don't know, but maybe when the park as EMH they don't open it early to other guests. Either way, most of those other guests will be heading to TSM and you will have already been there.

I'm less than 30 days out so I am just starting to really get some plans made.

My wife selcted all the things she want to do in each park so I'm going through the list and adding them to Ridemax.

In Animal Kingdom she lists several things I don't see listed.

Fossil Fun Games
The Tree of Life
Wildlife Express Train
Affection Section
Conservation Station
Cretaceous Trail
The Oasis Exhibits

Am I missing these in Ridemax or are they not there?

Also she lists several of the shows. I can see the show under the tab Parade and Showtime Options. I select the show and leave it at "Any time" but it never goes over to the main list. And when I click Make My Plan it's not there.

Any ideas on these issues?

I'm less than 30 days out so I am just starting to really get some plans made.

My wife selcted all the things she want to do in each park so I'm going through the list and adding them to Ridemax.

In Animal Kingdom she lists several things I don't see listed.

Fossil Fun Games
The Tree of Life
Wildlife Express Train
Affection Section
Conservation Station
Cretaceous Trail
The Oasis Exhibits

Am I missing these in Ridemax or are they not there?

Also she lists several of the shows. I can see the show under the tab Parade and Showtime Options. I select the show and leave it at "Any time" but it never goes over to the main list. And when I click Make My Plan it's not there.

Any ideas on these issues?

I can address some of this. The conservation section, train, and affection section are part of the Rafiki's Planet Watch. I had this same question and emailed them and this is what they told me. It puts an hour in the plan for this.

The Tree of Life is something to see not something to get in line for, therefore it's not part of the plan.

The shows are listed under attractions. Pick the ones you want. Then under plan options you can pick specific times or say any.

Hopefully, this gets you further along! Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter