Rise of the Resistance BOARDING GROUPS Superthread Part 1 *No Ride Spoilers Please* *PLEASE READ POSTS 1-4*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anybody noticed what happens if someone tries to enter before their BG is called? Is it like FP where a blue light scans of how do they verify you are at the right time?

Thanks everyone, I did realize that most were in DL today and posting about current conditions, but wanted to preclude the occasional what's happening in DHS posts..sorry for the confusion.

Is the DL version available during the AH events or is it just like HS and not open during MH?

For the record, there are plenty of people in SW:GE talking to CMs who either didn’t get a BG this morning, or who seem to be just now finding out about the BG process and that there are no more available today. Basically, if there’s a CM around GE, then that’s the discussion that’s happening. So consider yourself at an advantage just for being on this board!

How do the crowds feel for anyone in the park today? I feel like some of the people following this on Instagram are being a tad ridiculous on what’s actually going on lol. Someone mentioned the park getting to capacity today but it doesn’t even look near that with the current wait times on anything.

For the record, there are plenty of people in SW:GE talking to CMs who either didn’t get a BG this morning, or who seem to be just now finding out about the BG process and that there are no more available today. Basically, if there’s a CM around GE, then that’s the discussion that’s happening. So consider yourself at an advantage just for being on this board!

Shhhh don't tell anyone 😂 I feel I have better info here then anywhere else.

Someone mentioned the park getting to capacity today but it doesn’t even look near that with the current wait times on anything.
The wait time for Peter Pan is 30 minutes.

Im not there, I have no information, but on that piece of data alone I can guarantee it’s tens of thousands of people away from capacity.

Looks a lot busier than it had been during the week.
Yes for sure, the last two days were insanely low!! But honestly tons of fastpasses with fairly early times still and not terrible lines. That’s why I’m curious how it actually feels! We go Monday and I’m nervous about crowds Monday.

Those poor CMs. Someone needs to give them a basket of fine chocolate and bubble bath for after their shift.

Busier than ave weekday - looks like ave Jan weekend times. 30-40min for most rides despite RS down much of the morning.

Kiddie rides look barren as it should be for schoolday

My Disney-Prep to-do list between now and our visit in August:

— Watch this thread and Dina4444’s chart like a hawk.

— Keep practicing with my iPhone in the morning to see if I can’t get to that elusive, active “Join Boarding Group” button (stare longingly at it if I do).

— Work out that “refresh screen” finger for stamina and speed (potential positive side effect: this might also result in improved Toy Story Midway Mania scores!).

— Get the rest of my family members who have iPhones to do “get to ‘Join Boarding Group’ button” dry runs.

— Remember to breathe and to maintain my sense of humor...
🙃😉

Last edited:
On a slightly different subject, has anyone tried the Play Parks game that goes with Rise of the Resistance yet? I wonder if with no standby you have to pass up too many pieces to be able to do it as part of a BG...

Got in line at Midnight...
Waited in the slight rain for 3 hours...
Gates opened at 5:45am...
Held onto Main Street before hub..
Hub opened at 7am...got in line in front of Frontierland...
Lands opened at 7:45am...got a spot near HM...
At 8am started refreshing the app...got BG 63...
While waiting on Main Street/Hub, I got 2 sets of FPs...rode HM at 8:05 w FP...rode Pirates with 5 min wait...rode Space Mt with 8:30am GP...rode Star Tours with a 9am FP...currently eating at IHOP...its 10:15am with BG 12-26 boarding...we think we'll board around 1pm/2pm...currently holding a FP for BTMR....

How do you refresh the app?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter