Rise of the Resistance BOARDING GROUPS Superthread Part 1 *No Ride Spoilers Please* *PLEASE READ POSTS 1-4*

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a slightly different subject, has anyone tried the Play Parks game that goes with Rise of the Resistance yet? I wonder if with no standby you have to pass up too many pieces to be able to do it as part of a BG...
All BGs go through the standby queue. If playing the game, you can always let people behind you pass you by.

How do the crowds feel for anyone in the park today? I feel like some of the people following this on Instagram are being a tad ridiculous on what’s actually going on lol. Someone mentioned the park getting to capacity today but it doesn’t even look near that with the current wait times on anything.
It does not feel very busy. Not a ghost town! Wednesday was a ghost town. But today is not “crowded.”

On a slightly different subject, has anyone tried the Play Parks game that goes with Rise of the Resistance yet? I wonder if with no standby you have to pass up too many pieces to be able to do it as part of a BG...

At least here at WDW, there were several new missions that were loaded into the datapad on the RoTR opening day, and actually two for the new attraction. One you have to play while in the queue. The other one you just have to be nearby and I recommend not doing it while in the queue (unless it breaks down and you get stuck) as it takes quite awhile to finish. I took about ten minutes to get through it.

Just got off. Wowwow. The six year old says, “That was AMAZING!!!”

I will post more thoughts and a few details of her experience on the ride spoiler thread in a little bit.
Ohhhhh this makes me so desperately want to ride in Tuesday with my older one! But I have to drop the younger one off to the grandparents and I’m worried we’re not going to get there in time to get in and try for a boarding group.

Love reading everyone’s stories and I’m so happy for those of you who got to ride and sending lots of positive vibes for everyone with a later BG!!!!!

Ohhhhh this makes me so desperately want to ride in Tuesday with my older one! But I have to drop the younger one off to the grandparents and I’m worried we’re not going to get there in time to get in and try for a boarding group.
Sounds like you need to spend the night at Grandparent’s house😂

Just got off. Wowwow. The six year old says, “That was AMAZING!!!”

I will post more thoughts and a few details of her experience on the ride spoiler thread in a little bit.
So glad it all worked out for you and your daughter. My wife and older daughter are heading to Seattle for a girls' trip on President's day weekend...I'm toying with the idea of taking my younger son and getting my older son to meet us (he lives in SD) for a dudes' trip...

Just got home. I was ome who kept refreshing at 8am and got nothing. When I exited back to the main page, still got nothing. Had to cycle the app, then got access to the boarding groups and got Backup group 110. Bummer.
If it helps I did WDW ROTR 7 days after opening and got boarding group 104 - park open was 7am(we didn't scan in and get boarding pass until 7:47am) - we got called for our boarding group at 6:30pm. So there is still hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter