Rivers of bore

It has gotten "mixed reviews" since it opened.

Maybe you should fill out a card for the Disney suggestion box and submit ways it could be improved...? I don’t know since I haven’t seen it, but will in two weeks and I will report back. I want to see it but I need to taper expectations — I fear I will compare it to World of Color at CA which I loved.

Maybe you should fill out a card for the Disney suggestion box and submit ways it could be improved...? I don’t know since I haven’t seen it, but will in two weeks and I will report back. I want to see it but I need to taper expectations — I fear I will compare it to World of Color at CA which I loved.

I was sent a survey to complete based on our overall impression of Pandora and AK so I gave a review of what we experienced. Actually, for us, RoL was the only negative and I stated the reason why our group felt that way. We thought Pandora was amazing.

Everyone has a different take and I would recommend seeing it for yourself if you are able. Like many things at WDW, you will find different reviews.

After seeing so many bad reviews, I went on Rivers of Light with very, very low expectations... it exceeded my expectations so I was happy. I wonder if it also helped my 1st ride (and 1st Pandora visit) was at night, so it wasn’t a change in theme.

I was sent a survey to complete based on our overall impression of Pandora and AK so I gave a review of what we experienced. Actually, for us, RoL was the only negative and I stated the reason why our group felt that way. We thought Pandora was amazing.

Everyone has a different take and I would recommend seeing it for yourself if you are able. Like many things at WDW, you will find different reviews.

Yes exactly, everyone will like and dislike different things. We were pretty much opposite of you. We loved ROL, especially the fireflies and the shadow effects in the trees. However, we found Pandora underwhelming. I think I just built Pandora up too much in my head. It was nice, but we definitely enjoyed ROL much more.

That's what I heard from people before our last trip so we just skipped it. It was a jam packed 2 day trip so next time we go for a we will do it.

Really looking forward to seeing it when we go in November. I'm one who prefers things like Fantasmic and Rivers of Light over projection shows and fireworks.

I was happy to see it once, it won't be a must do for us on future trips. If it works out fine, but I won't plan around it.

We loved ROL. It makes me tear up. But we feel a deep connection to animals. No, it's not flash and fireworks. I realize that's what some people think Disney should be all the time. Animal Kingdom was never designed to be that, though, and that's one of many reasons we love it.

There were some cool elements to the show with the projections on water and the trees, but overall it seemed too disjointed. I saw it on a hot night in the summer and being packed in there even with the bench seating was pretty stifling. My kids just thought it was so so. I probably will not go to see it again this year....give it a break for a bit.

I haven’t seen it yet but I was in Disney when it debuted and I skipped it because everyone hated it

It seriously can’t be that bad if it’s stayed on for so long with so many complaints. You would think they would tweak it with all that hate

I’ll judge this summer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter