RIVERS OF LIGHT DINING PACKAGES

This is super stressing me out out. I feel like my plans are nailed down in jello. Between this and the Star Wars Dessert party, I can't line out some of my park days.
At least I know I'm not alone.

Hope you have better luck than I did for a ROL Tusker House breakfast ADR. Within an hour of ROL packages opening for October, there were no breakfasts available at TH for the day I needed (or any other day in October, evidently). Plenty of lunch & dinners but no breakfast.

I was excited because I thought the dining package reservations were out! Glad the dates are posted, now I just need the dining to open up :)

November dates out and Monday not in it. Ugh!!! All my other reservations and everything set now this!

Thanks for update. Hopefully December dates won't be far behind. Looks like November followed October pattern on Sundays, Tuesdays, Thursdays & Saturdays.

EDIT: Looks like ROL Dining Packages offered are only on those nights in September & October except for Friday, September 1st which is included too.

I'm starting to wonder if the hours are going to stay the same since ROL is scheduled at 6:30. Was hoping for some later hours but now I'm not so sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter