Riviera Rooms with a View

Pictures from balcony of 8986, studio lockoff mid January. Fantastic location, fantastic views.
Unfortunately there was noise from the studio next to us (loud snoring) and noise from early morning Topollino Terrace preparations above is. made for bad sleeping conditions.
No noise from 1bd through lockoff door.

Attachments

• 20210116_085217.jpg
    20210116_085217.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 83
  • 20210115_195327.jpg
    20210115_195327.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 82
  • 20210116_101249.jpg
    20210116_101249.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 74
We are staying in a PV dedicated 2 bedroom in October. Am I correct in assuming the only rooms that have a view of EPCOT would end in 07 or 09? We’re looking for a view of the parks but not the parking lot 😅 Don’t even know if this is possible? And does anyone know if you can see the fireworks from HS from this type of room? Thanks

We are staying in a PV dedicated 2 bedroom in October. Am I correct in assuming the only rooms that have a view of EPCOT would end in 07 or 09? We’re looking for a view of the parks but not the parking lot 😅 Don’t even know if this is possible? And does anyone know if you can see the fireworks from HS from this type of room? Thanks

Hi there! We were in a 2 bedroom in that location. I'll find pictures of the view and post them here for you...

ETA there were no fireworks yet when we were there in December, but I think you'd definitely see EPCOT fireworks from here if they have them. I think HS fireworks also. This area was nice, no noise from the pool.

Last edited:

Here's a day-time view with a wide-angle lens

I don't remember exactly what floor we had, but you'd have to strain to see the parking lot on any floor. It was not a low floor, maybe 5th... I pointed to Tower of Terror and Spaceship Earth in red

Where is the sun?! We will be staying in a dedicated 2 bedroom in November and coming from MN my only request is some afternoon sun as we will be traveling with a small child and spending time in the afternoons back in our room! It looks as though many of the pictures have been taken in the evening or overcast days, can anyone recommend which side seems to get the most sun! :sunny:

Where is the sun?! We will be staying in a dedicated 2 bedroom in November and coming from MN my only request is some afternoon sun as we will be traveling with a small child and spending time in the afternoons back in our room! It looks as though many of the pictures have been taken in the evening or overcast days, can anyone recommend which side seems to get the most sun! :sunny:
Sundown isn’t until around 5:30 in November, so you should be good, but a south- or southwest-facing room will get the most sun in the afternoon and evening during late fall.

I was looking on another site and saw that standard 2 bedrooms that end in 3 or 5 have a great view of Epcot(Spaceship Earth)

2bdrm lock off 8771 from the 1bdrm lock off side (very last room). 7th floor Std view. Looking left and then looking straight.
1E7FD8DD-46B2-43E3-A387-C46E807FF2A6.jpegB8B46D8A-294F-4BDA-8706-3A226C416021.jpeg

For those that have stayed at Riviera back when there were fireworks: does anyone know if some of the higher-up "preferred" rooms (such as the photos directly above - e.g., 8982-8988, 8882-8888) would have at least partial firework views of either Epcot or Hollywood Studios? These rooms are right under Topolino's, so I would think they might, but would be interested if anyone has different thoughts or first-hand experience. Many thanks!

For those that have stayed at Riviera back when there were fireworks: does anyone know if some of the higher-up "preferred" rooms (such as the photos directly above - e.g., 8982-8988, 8882-8888) would have at least partial firework views of either Epcot or Hollywood Studios? These rooms are right under Topolino's, so I would think they might, but would be interested if anyone has different thoughts or first-hand experience. Many thanks!

Yes they appear to the right of the tower in the photo. Some are obscured but the higher ones can be seen.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter