Riviera Tower Studio - Kitchenette?

It sleeps two and is only 255 sq ft. Points needed are more than a BWV standard studio which is about 360 sq ft. There are only 24 Tower studios in Riviera. Once significant sales at the resort have occurred, the Tower studios will likely almost never be available at 7 months out (that is already close to true after only partial sales having occurred). Also likely is that they will develop availability problems even at exactly 11 months out probably similar to the issues that AKV value studios now face (which often disappear within 1 second after the 11 month window opens). Someone who buys a low number of points at Riviera with the expectation of reserving a Tower studio for every trip is likely to face disappointment.

Last edited:
I'm not sure I agree. Once people see how little space you get and the lack of a real kitchenette and understand what else you can get for the same points, these units should be available. Or there are more uninformed DVCer's out there than I think there are.

and understand what else you can get for the same points

The problem is, for people with Riviera points, they won't have most of "what else" in a similar point class. In Premier Season that isn't Christmas, maybe, but we can definitely exclude BWV Standard and AKV Value. CCV Studios and BLT Standard are also harder rather than easier.

And selling their Riviera to buy somewhere else? Well, about that...

Forget toast, is there a coffee maker?

Never mind, it's listed after a balcony. Silly me, I thought it would be listed close to the microwave and fridge.

Never mind, it's listed after a balcony. Silly me, I thought it would be listed close to the microwave and fridge.
Yes, there will be a coffee maker, but if you're squeamish, remember that you have to fill it from the bathroom (or buy bottled water for that purpose). No other water source in the Tower room.

Yes, there will be a coffee maker, but if you're squeamish, remember that you have to fill it from the bathroom (or buy bottled water for that purpose). No other water source in the Tower room.

I'm curious if the coffee maker will have a glass carafe . I'm squeamish having glass in the bathroom. Too many hard surfaces to hit and perhaps break the carafe.

Can’t buy a case of water, there is no room for it, so you’ll have to buy a few bottles of Disney water at $3.50 a pop so your coffee will cost you $7.00 to make every day. No need to wait for the resort to open to get feedback on tower studios, they are tiny, good luck getting 2 on the balcony, you’ll probably have to have some good balance to do it.

Just toured the tower studio. Reminded us of some tiny rooms we have stayed in Europe. Actually the bathroom is the size of our last hotel room in Paris LOL. Totally workable if we stay organized and neat. We have one booked for August. Can't wait! :sunny:

No kitchen sink, you need to use the bathroom sink for water, coffee.... YUCK!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter