ROAD TRIP ~~ Miami to the Keys

Thanks for the detail. And great picture BTW.

Question: Since we are driving down in our own car and not renting, I don't know what to do about the Sunpass. Should I get one, or do they bill you for the no money toll booths? It's confusing for an out-of-stater. Thanks

They will mail you a bill. My in-laws took our truck down to transport some things to the house in the Keys and it just takes a couple weeks but you receive a bill in the mail. DH took it over to them to pay and I never saw it but I imagine it can be paid online once received. They came home in June and we received the bill towards the end of July.

They will mail you a bill. My in-laws took our truck down to transport some things to the house in the Keys and it just takes a couple weeks but you receive a bill in the mail. DH took it over to them to pay and I never saw it but I imagine it can be paid online once received. They came home in June and we received the bill towards the end of July.

Thanks. Problem solved. I really didn't want to have to try to figure out how to buy a SunPass or what amount to put since we don't plan on going to Florida anytime soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter