Rob and Scott's Big Fat Gay Disney Wedding-TR Pg 92; Photo Update pg 133

As a MOM, this brought tears to my eyes. I have always embraced my daughter's partners and love the idea that our family is growing.

Please tell your MOM for me that she did a great job...and it shows.

Thank you Rosie. I'll pass the message along.

When I suggested the mixed color floral and Scott sharing our dance, both Mom and Scott got a bit misty eyed, too.

Early in our relationship, my mom gave Scott the same "talk" that she gave my sister's husband and the spouses of my cousins (who are VERY close). She took each aside and said "There are no in-laws in our family. Just family". We do a pretty good job of living up to that philosophy, too.

So where is the pic of the cake? Or do we have to wait for the actual wedding?

Here's the cake topper.

IMG_0506.jpg

And here's the cake.

Probably only three tiers for ours, though. And without the floral. We love, love, LOVE it!

Moderne.jpg

Did they re-decorate Atlantic Dance? Looks different from what I remember.

And yes, Target is OK with me!:thumbsup2

You had better be talking about standing in the checkout line at Walmart!

Well.
I was talking about support. Bro to bro unity!
Really - Where's your mind at these days? :confused3
You're so suspicious.
You haven't been "right" since your trip.
What happen up there?

We all had a "grand time" back here at the ranch. :)

After all this talk about food, cake and shopping at Walmart I'm Hungry.

Did they re-decorate Atlantic Dance? Looks different from what I remember.

I've got no idea. We'd never been inside of ADH until our first meeting wth DFTW took us for a site visit last June.

I can assure you I haven'e been "right" for years, and I'm very proud of that fact!

Does Target sell cake? I'm hungry!popcorn::

I don't know how good Target's cakes are, but they make the most amazing mini-strawberry tarts! *drool*

Or you could swing by the Boardwalk Bakery on the way to work and pick up a delectable pastry or cake concoction all for you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter