Rob and Scott's Big Fat Gay Disney Wedding-TR Pg 92; Photo Update pg 133

Well kids, this is it!

I'm about to log off and head over to Pleasure Island for our last night at the Adventurers Club (our bachelor party).

After that it's family functions and rehearsals and errands, so I don't think I'll be online much tomorrow and not at all on Saturday, Sunday, or Monday.

Thank you all for putting up with my ramblings as we planned this thing. I'll be back with a trip report about our Big Fat Gay Disney Wedding sometime in the future (most likely after the honeymoon!)

Talk to you all later!

Rob

Well kids, this is it!

I'm about to log off and head over to Pleasure Island for our last night at the Adventurers Club (our bachelor party).

Rob

Have a couple for us:drinking1 :drinking1 :drinking1 :drinking1 , as I don't think we will be brave enough to even try to get close to there on Sat night when we arrrive. We are soooooo looking forward to the ceremony and to seeing you both! Think of us on our drive:drive: :drive: starting tomorrow.... stopping along the way to break up the long journey.

Enjoy the night and your friends!!!

Kungaloosh!!!!

Maria and Debra

Big hug to you sweetie!

Don't do anything I would do. ;)

L'chaim!! Your photograph in the closed thread is great!! What a very handsome couple.

Cannot wait to read your report and see the photos of your beautiful wedding!

Live happy forever.

I hope your day (weekend, for that matter) is everything you dreamed it would be (only good dreams!)

Congrats!

:
:goodvibes Woo-Hoo! Best Wishes! :goodvibes

"One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love." - Sophocles

"Attention is the most basic form of love; through it we bless and are blessed." - John Tarrant

"We love because it's the only true adventure." - Nikki Giovanni

"Love is friendship set on fire." - unknown

"Love is an ideal thing, marriage a real thing." - Goethe

"To be in love is merely to be in a state of perceptual anesthesia." - H.L. Mencken

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be. That's why people are so cynical about it...It really is worth fighting for, risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don't risk everything, you risk even more." - Erica Jong

"Sometimes love is stronger than a man's convictions." - Isaac Bashevis Singer

"Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness." - Oliver Wendell Holmes

"Maybe love is like luck. You have to go all the way to find it." - Robert Mitchum

"Love stretches your heart and makes you big inside." - Margaret Walker

"Love has no awareness of merit or demerit; it has no scale... Love loves; this is its nature." - Howard Thurman

"Love is like war: Easy to begin but hard to end." - Anonymous

"Love consists in this, that two solitudes protect and touch and greet each other." - Rainer Maria Rilke

"Where love is, no room is too small." - Talmud

"Loves makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place." - Zora Neale Hurston

"Love is the irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired." - Mark Twain

"Love is more than three words mumbled before bedtime. Love is sustained by action, a pattern of devotion in the things we do for each other every day." - Nicholas Sparks

"To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven." - Karen Sunde

"A love song is just a caress set to music." - Sigmund Romberg

"Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit." - Peter Ustinov

"Love is like a violin. The music may stop now and then, but the strings remain forever." - unknown

"Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence." - Erich Fromm

"In the final analysis, love is the only reflection of man's worth." - Bill Wundram, Iowa Quad Cities Times

"Love doesn't make the world go round, love is what makes the ride worthwhile." - Elizabeth Browning​

"We love because it's the only true adventure." - Nikki Giovanni

:rotfl:
This is the quote we used on our invitiations!

The quote is on the middle part of the trifold invitaion.

Then the invitation portion reads:

Because you have shared in our lives
by your friendship and love, we
Scott M
and
Rob M
invite you to share in our Adventure
as we celebrate our Commitment
and loving Partnership
Sunday, September 28, 2008
The Adventurers Club

We loved how that quote tied the Adventurers Club into a wedding theme, then we worded the rest of it to match.

Thanks for all the happy thoughts, everyone! You are all such a great bunch of folks!

We're leaving the house shortly to drive to Disney (20 minutes away) so I thought I'd check in here first.

Talk to you all soon!

:woohoo: Bye Rob! I can't believe it's finally here ... but I'm sure you can't either. Good luck, have fun and post lots of pictures!!:grouphug:

thspir_dustcan.gif
tinkerbell-1.gif
thspir_dustcan.gif

Lots of magic and happy thoughts
over to Rob and Scott's ceremony
!​

Save me some cake will ya - one with a big frosting flower on it! :flower3:

:love2:

:groom::groom:

:lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc

:love: :love: :love: :love:

:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Thought about you two today!

Congratulations and Best Wishes for a long and happy marriage! :goodvibes

:flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3:

Well, they finally did it! The ceremony was very sweet and both Rob and Scott looked very happy.
Of course, we couldn't be admitted to the ceremony without first being admitted to the club. Rob and Scott led the group in the rules, after which we were all finally allowed into the library.
The first dance was beautiful, and it looked to us that they took turns leading which was sweet. Rob and his mom danced next, with Scott cutting in for the last part. We thought that was a very touching moment. At the end of the song they all came together and embraced, I have to admit, I teared up a bit especially thinking of how we were were there when they first met and how we watched them falling for each other. We have all come a long way and we were honored to be a part of their ceremony.
I am sure Rob be detailing everything later, but we had a wonderful time and the food was delicious

Well, they finally did it! The ceremony was very sweet and both Rob and Scott looked very happy.
Of course, we couldn't be admitted to the ceremony without first being admitted to the club. Rob and Scott led the group in the rules, after which we were all finally allowed into the library.
The first dance was beautiful, and it looked to us that they took turns leading which was sweet. Rob and his mom danced next, with Scott cutting in for the last part. We thought that was a very touching moment. At the end of the song they all came together and embraced, I have to admit, I teared up a bit especially thinking of how we were were there when they first met and how we watched them falling for each other. We have all come a long way and we were honored to be a part of their ceremony.
I am sure Rob be detailing everything later, but we had a wonderful time and the food was delicious

confetti.gif

Hip Hip Hooray!
confetti.gif

Mazal Tov!
confetti.gif

Kungaloosh!

By now, Rob and Scott should be having a great honeymoon cruise. I think it will take him a few days to collect his thoughts when they return, but I can't wait to read all about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter