Rob and Scott's Big Fat Gay Disney Wedding-TR Pg 92; Photo Update pg 133

I never get sick on the ship, and I've been in some very rough seas.

But when I get home and lay on my own bed, I can still feel the ship moving! Thats when I get queasy.

I never get sick on the boat, and I've been in some very rough seas.

But when I get home and lay on my own bed, I can still feel the boat moving! Thats when I get queasy.

Yeah. I felt the boat moving for a couple days after we got back, too! ;)

Yeah. I felt the boat moving for a couple days after we got back, too! ;)

Well this could be the problem! What were you doing sitting in the life boat, when you had that big beautiful Disney ship to explore? :confused3

Well this could be the problem! What were you doing sitting in the life boat, when you had that big beautiful Disney ship to explore? :confused3

You misunderstand. I was on the big boat, not the little boat. We never actually got onto the little boats.

But you're right. The big boat is very beautiful!

...While they were doing that, they told us that we had beautiful skin, and that in the Phillipines, where they were from, girls tried very hard to get their skin as pale as ours. :eek: :headache: :rotfl: We took it as a compliment while making mental notes to try and get some sun at Castaway Cay.:cool2:

:rotfl2: This is hilarious! It's neat how different cultures seem to focus on different parts of one's appearance. My friend and I went on a tour to China in 2006; he's 6'3" or so, thin as a rail and pretty pale (hey, we're Canadian!;) ). I can't tell you how many people would come talk to us and ask to take pictures of him, OR just try and sneak pictures of him, especially with cell phones. He felt like quite the minor celebrity!

We went back inside, and before they presented the bill, they ran through all the products they had used in the standard sales pitch.

I've never been on a Disney cruise, but I hope to some day! And after reading all the spa reviews and positive experiences, I'd love to be able to save up for a "splurge" treatment. Were they really pushy with the products? I'm not much of a "product person" and usually feel really awkward when things are being pushed on me. (Of course, you were feeling sick, so maybe they let you off easy:laughing: ).

Can't wait to hear about the rest of your trip! The aforementioned friend and I went on a Mexican Riviera cruise this past March and we had an awesome time (save for one hellish night when the boat was REALLY rocking). I was worried about who we'd be seated with, but I couldn't have asked for better seatmates! We were seated at a 6-top with a young couple from Long Beach and a young man and his partner from Denver. We hung out together just about every evening all week long and keep in contact with then to this day.

Picture1.jpg

This was sent to me today from my work wife

Oh Rob! The spa sounds like it'd be worth evry penny.
I thought you looked great in your picture for someone who felt ill.
I have always wanted to do a cruise but I am sure that I'd never be able to handle the constant motion.

I've never been on a Disney cruise, but I hope to some day! And after reading all the spa reviews and positive experiences, I'd love to be able to save up for a "splurge" treatment. Were they really pushy with the products? I'm not much of a "product person" and usually feel really awkward when things are being pushed on me. (Of course, you were feeling sick, so maybe they let you off easy:laughing: ).

I don't honestly remember if it was a "hard sell" or not. I just remember thinking "Shut the hell up! I'm trying not to be sick here!" I ignored them, and made it clear that I was ignoring them because I felt awful. :rotfl:

I was worried about who we'd be seated with, but I couldn't have asked for better seatmates! We were seated at a 6-top with a young couple from Long Beach and a young man and his partner from Denver. We hung out together just about every evening all week long and keep in contact with then to this day.

We also had rockin' tablemates, but we didn't meet them until the next night.

So Rob: How are you settling into married life? Does it feel different? Did you expect it too?

So Rob: How are you settling into married life? Does it feel different? Did you expect it too?

It doesn't really feel different. Didn't expect it to.

I'm still getting used to wearing the ring, but that's aobut it.

C'mon! I've been waiting for when y'all meet Randy & MK for weeks!!

I thought we were finally there!

Life has been crazy of late. Between Thanksgiving and Thank You notes, I haven't had much time to sit down and recap. I'll be recapping again soon.

Life has been crazy of late. Between Thanksgiving and Thank You notes, I haven't had much time to sit down and recap. I'll be recapping again soon.

Since I didn't get an invitation to thanksgiving dinner I assume I will be receiving a thank you note :confused3

Since I didn't get an invitation to thanksgiving dinner I assume I will be receiving a thank you note :confused3

You want a "thank you for not crashing Thanksgiving" card? :confused3

Does Hallmark even make one of those? :confused3

And also for not crashing the wedding :idea:

Which of course leads to the dilemma we had this week.

Send a thank-you note to the wedding crashers? Yes or no?

They DID bring a gift . . .

On the other hand . . . they weren't invited . . . .

Tough call.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter